Acid Forums

Full Version: How to make men do housework as well as you guys?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am just watching a TV program.

I heard that the average of length of time that men in my nation do housework a day is only 14 minutes. HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, best way to make them do housework?

By the way my father does housework for about one and half an hours in total a day.
What's wrong with men not doing house work?
In this case, you just have to throw away the whole country. Japan has an extremely conservative view of women, and it's unlikely to change any time soon.
They probably have Roomba’s to do most of the cleaning.
(2018-10-20 17:27:44)ProClifo Wrote: [ -> ]In this case, you just have to throw away the whole country. Japan has an extremely conservative view of women, and it's unlikely to change any time soon.

Stop victim blaming!
(2018-10-20 17:32:01)Uptight 534 Wrote: [ -> ]They probably have Roomba’s to do most of the cleaning.

I see... does that mean: we had better hire some robots to our houses for housework?

Can it be the solution for the problem I wrote on OP post?
(2018-10-20 22:32:38)SouthAnd960 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-10-20 17:32:01)Uptight 534 Wrote: [ -> ]They probably have Roomba’s to do most of the cleaning.

I see... does that mean: we had better hire some robots to our houses for housework?

Can it be the solution for the problem I wrote on OP post?

I was just making a facetious conjecture. It is definitely not a solution right now because they are fairly expensive and Roombas are just for floor cleaning.
I'd also like to see statistics on average number of hours worked per week for men and women; I've heard your country overworks its men. Both things need to be fixed, but if I'm right about this, the correlation should be obvious.