Acid Forums

Full Version: Should we increase population?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
According to the section about population beginning from page 82 of ISBN978-4-331-52071-0, the author recommend to reduce population. In fact, the number of children is decreasing while old people are increasing in my nation.
No you just have to import people from foreign countries and integrate them properly because the rest of the world has the opposite problem.
Your population pyramid doesn't look very healthy, you should definitly try to stop the number of babies born from dropping any further.

[Image: japan-population-pyramid-2016.gif]

(2018-12-27 12:10:42)ProClifo Wrote: [ -> ]No you just have to import people from foreign countries and integrate them properly because the rest of the world has the opposite problem.

how do I give negative thanks?
Darn, I can't find my copy of ISBN978-4-331-52071-0 and therefore can't flip to page 82 :/
(2018-12-27 12:10:42)ProClifo Wrote: [ -> ]import people from foreign countries and integrate them properly

In fact many people seem to think that they will ruin the security in our nation. Therefore I have another problem: how to convince them to accept immigrates. (see also: this thread)

Edit: Or, won't we need to? If not, wouldn't it be easy to accept them?
(2018-12-27 23:27:08)Ali Wrote: [ -> ]Darn, I can't find my copy of ISBN978-4-331-52071-0 and therefore can't flip to page 82 :/

Lmao this is too good
(2018-12-28 02:22:05)SouthAnd960 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-12-27 12:10:42)ProClifo Wrote: [ -> ]import people from foreign countries and integrate them properly

In fact many people seem to think that they will ruin the security in our nation. Therefore I have another problem: how to convince them to accept immigrates. (see also: this thread)

Edit: Or, won't we need to? If not, wouldn't it be easy to accept them?
Just adopt infants so you know they won't have any cultural baggage
we should increase the female population, i need to find a wife
(2018-12-27 18:51:44)Tebbe Wrote: [ -> ]Your population pyramid doesn't look very healthy, you should definitly try to stop the number of babies born from dropping any further.

[Image: japan-population-pyramid-2016.gif]

Holy crap, this is about as bad as it can get. Stop overworking your people and let them have time to enjoy having a family, or watch an economic disaster come in 20 years' time.