Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some news on Jiggmin
Hello, I am one of the developers of pr3 reborn as you may know, and we have been trying to contact Jiggmin for a while, eventually I came across a website he made called http://freegoose.com/, it has some fourms which is linked here -> http://forums.freegoo.se/ Anyways, on to the point, after I found the website, I saw that his wife posted something updating us on how Jiggmin is doing http://forums.freegoo.se/t/jacob-grahn-aka-jiggmin/57 So yeah, jiggmin is doing well, I just wanted to tell you guys and show you that he even has fourms still. They are made quite nice actually too!
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to GambitAnimating for this post:
  • Hahli144, Killer XYZ, Minimania, Pacha Kamaq, Resarekt, ThunderSnail, Tiffany 7_7, Tintin, Zelante, _duam_
we already had a thread about freegoose ages ago, we concluded that it was obviously a shit fake
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to LeopardEnthusiast for this post:
  • AgentAbe007, dotime, eightball, GambitAnimating, Pandoras Fox, Quercus, _duam_
(2016-06-18 05:15:57)LeopardEnthusiast Wrote: we already had a thread about freegoose ages ago, we concluded that it was obviously a shit fake

I say you guys are wrong, but we'll see.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to GambitAnimating for this post:
  • Hahli144, Tobi66677, Zelante
wow a post on a forum we know nothing about says they're jiggmin's wife, that means it must be true!!!!
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
(2016-06-18 05:57:11)alafpolak Wrote: wow a post on a forum we know nothing about says they're jiggmin's wife, that means it must be true!!!!

yassssss but fr, he is making a game https://github.com/Jiggmin?tab=repositories
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GambitAnimating for this post:
  • Zelante
(2016-06-18 05:15:57)LeopardEnthusiast Wrote: we already had a thread about freegoose ages ago, we concluded that it was obviously a shit fake

This post came out about a week before that Tiffany account posted on Acid to ax6's approval.

It seemed fake before, but that is ridiculously coincidental. Jiggmin being active on GitHub again also supports this.

She probably went looking for an active continuation of the Jiggmin community whenever no one was responding.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Blazeth for this post:
  • Hahli144
freegoose is as fake as a $6.50 bill. The post, on the other hand, may actually come from Jiggmin's wife.
She made an account here and posted similar things, after all.

It's quite likely that she just googled "Jiggmin" and posted in the websites that came up.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 8 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Addy, Arik1, Atari4600, Killer XYZ, Minimania, Pandoras Fox, Zelante, _duam_
(2016-06-18 07:38:26)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: freegoose is as fake as a $6.50 bill. The post, on the other hand, may actually come from Jiggmin's wife. She made an account here and posted similar things, after all. It's quite likely that she just googled "Jiggmin" and posted in the websites that came up.

Free goose is honestly jiggmins account. With all the fake accounts out there I understand it's hard to believe. But that one really does belong to him. And yes, I googled Jiggmin. I was so happy to see that many still supported his games, and then also saw many lies about him as well. So I made an account to set the record straight and inform you guys that he is doing well.
[-] The following 27 users say Thank You to Tiffany 7_7 for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Alex.L, Alice, Arik1, Blazeth, bls1999, Camellia, Chma, cute, Dangevin, DD667, GambitAnimating, Hahli144, Ilraon, Kazooie, Killer XYZ, MetallicGrizzly, Minimania, Nemo Nation, Nik12, Northadox, Pacha Kamaq, Quercus, Resarekt, Tintin, Zelante, _duam_
[Image: c3fbc84bf0d7753eceb49b6fe2b3832ec5e8bbae.jpeg]

(Taken from http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=3766)
[Image: tauros.gif][Image: bouffalant.gif]

[-] The following 24 users say Thank You to DD667 for this post:
  • Addy, Alex.L, Alice, Arik1, Camer the Dragon, Chma, cute, eightball, FastiQ, Hahli144, Homemade Recipe, Ilraon, Kazooie, Killer XYZ, Minimania, Nemo Nation, Nik12, Northadox, Pacha Kamaq, Pandoras Fox, Quercus, Thales4000, Tintin, _duam_
lmao get fucked non-believers.
[-] The following 12 users say Thank You to Killer XYZ for this post:
  • Alice, bls1999, Hahli144, Katase, Kazooie, MetallicGrizzly, Minimania, Nagato, Quercus, Thales4000, Tintin, Zelante
(2016-06-18 07:38:26)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: freegoose is as fake as a $6.50 bill.

?

what exactly do you mean by that, do you mean it's a bad site or something else
LMAO confirmed to be Jiggmin's site

it's happening fam
(2016-06-18 23:45:26)Akame- Wrote: lmao get fucked non-believers.

[Image: tumblr_lj9660u8jd1qalnkao1_1280.jpg]
[-] The following 18 users say Thank You to - for this post:
  • Alice, Atari4600, Chma, cute, Dangevin, fusion, Hahli144, Ilraon, Kazooie, Killer XYZ, Kursed, Legisperitus, Minimania, Pacha Kamaq, Stryker, Thales4000, Tintin, Zelante
Am I the only one that feels genuinely disrespected by Jiggmin's method of making a comeback?
Like no offence to his wife, she's probably a lovely person, but her being the one to attempt to reach out to us and not him was the first slap in the face. The second came from the fact that she wasn't able to prove anything until now, and on top of that that her posts were both questionable and ambiguous in the first place.

Like freegoose is now confirmed to be his actual site, and yet when she posted both here and on the site as his wife, she made no confirmation of whether the site was legit or not, even though she would have known. She just referred to it as another place she randomly found by searching his name.

Honestly, I am very happy to hear Jiggmin is going to be making games again, but I don't think he should start up another community/forum. He wasn't good at it then, and the fact that he was so awful at approaching us this time only proves that he still isn't up for it.

but whatever he's a free man, I'll probably check out his forums eventually... when they don't look as crappy as freegoose does lol

• єиα •
[-] The following 10 users say Thank You to Ena for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, FastiQ, Kazooie, Northadox, Pacha Kamaq, Residays, Thales4000, y'a pas moyen, Zee, Zelante
She must've taken the photo with the same device that supports his servers.
[-] The following 16 users say Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789, Antee, Chma, Dootany, eightball, Ena, Kazooie, Minimania, Pacha Kamaq, Podifo, Resarekt, Savlonic, Tebbe, Thales4000, Tintin, Zelante
[Image: ll4Idzx.jpg]
(2016-06-19 00:13:06)Exodus Wrote: Am I the only one that feels genuinely disrespected by Jiggmin's method of making a comeback?
Like no offence to his wife, she's probably a lovely person, but her being the one to attempt to reach out to us and not him was the first slap in the face. The second came from the fact that she wasn't able to prove anything until now, and on top of that that her posts were both questionable and ambiguous in the first place.

Like freegoose is now confirmed to be his actual site, and yet when she posted both here and on the site as his wife, she made no confirmation of whether the site was legit or not, even though she would have known. She just referred to it as another place she randomly found by searching his name.

Honestly, I am very happy to hear Jiggmin is going to be making games again, but I don't think he should start up another community/forum. He wasn't good at it then, and the fact that he was so awful at approaching us this time only proves that he still isn't up for it.

but whatever he's a free man, I'll probably check out his forums eventually... when they don't look as crappy as freegoose does lol

jiggmin is the reason this place exists and how we all know each other online. he is under no obligations to do anything for us.
[-] The following 15 users say Thank You to Killer XYZ for this post:
  • Alice, Arik1, bls1999, Chma, cute, DD667, Ilraon, Katase, MetallicGrizzly, Nagato, Nik12, Pacha Kamaq, Patriotic Nigra, Thales4000, Zelante
Tiffany is open to answer questions. Ask away.

forums.freegoo.se/t/jacob-grahn-aka-jiggmin/57/30

Could someone ask if Jiggmin will make a more fleshed out response to this? There's a three post limit on each thread for a new user...
Just for clarification, in addition to free goose which Jiggmin himself created a long time ago, I googled this forum (acid) to set the record straight. I did not Google free goose, Jiggmin told me about it.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tiffany 7_7 for this post:
  • bls1999, Minimania
(2016-06-19 01:04:18)Tiffany 7_7 Wrote: Just for clarification, in addition to free goose which Jiggmin himself created a long time ago, I googled this forum (acid) to set the record straight. I did not Google free goose, Jiggmin told me about it.

Nice to hear.

Since Freegoose only has a limit of three posts per user, I figure I'll ask here. Will Jacob/Jiggmin make a post about returning to the community? Will he return at all? We all miss his online presence with us, so I'm curious if he will.