Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
How long will it take before our children turn their head towards Mecca?
(2016-09-06 17:02:49)Leathery Wrote:
(2016-09-06 02:25:47)Tebbe Wrote:
(2016-09-05 18:52:19)Leathery Wrote: how long will it take before you realize that you are delusional

100,000 "refugees" per year and I'm the delusional one.

where does it say that they are forcing islam upon "your children"

I don't know about refugees, however Islam is a proselytising religion and I have seen Muslim missionaries trying to convert people in my town more than once, alongside the Christian missionaries and so on.
[Image: 14ne1x1.png]
Are we human, or are we dancer?
What's up with the islamic hate here?
No one escapes the village!
....unless the village is destroyed.

RIP JV
(2016-09-02 20:46:37)Snorlax Wrote:
(2016-09-02 18:46:30)PooZy Wrote:
(2016-09-02 18:43:49)Snorlax Wrote: if my children pray to allah i will invent a time machine, go back in time, and pull out

You've invented a time machine and choose to kill your kids instead of killing Islam before it started?

I'd suggest you lack the mental capacity to build a time machine.

how do you kill a religion?

i'd suggest you lack the mental capacity to post in this thread

you kick it in the balls

You taught me love, you taught me life, you taught me yemlo.

x
(2016-09-06 17:15:07)Snorlax Wrote:
(2016-09-02 23:15:47)akiue Wrote: wow it really does look like a peen

if your penis looks like that you should go see a doctor

wat lol
just saying that that thing has a bit of a phallic resemblance.
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to y'a pas moyen for this post:
  • Milkmann
(2016-09-12 20:58:52)akiue Wrote:
(2016-09-06 17:15:07)Snorlax Wrote:
(2016-09-02 23:15:47)akiue Wrote: wow it really does look like a peen

if your penis looks like that you should go see a doctor

wat lol

haha
[Image: fef81e871c8247b386026548c230998e.png]
Oh god Islamophobia... this phobia shit didn't exist 100 years ago. Why all of a sudden one religion has become evil just over the simple fact that some dickheads decided to create their own agenda to feed to the world that Islam is terrible? Islam DOES teach peace, the downside is that the religion teaches to BRING HARM to the one who does not believe in the last day and the prophet, the one eyed beast and the Antichrist.
To be fair, the ONLY difference between Islam and Christianity is the belief of the prophet Mohammed. They believe in Jesus, Moses, Adam, Noah, Joseph, all of them. They're just not the 'important' prophets but Mohammed was, apparently he told them to behead every non believer, NO HE DIDN'T. He apparently taught what I mentioned above ' teaches to BRING HARM to the one who does not believe in the last day and the prophet, the one eyed beast and the Antichrist.'
Death was never mentioned in the teachings, only harm, such as torture. Which I know is still very very wrong.
ISIS, who are now our greatest enemy, they have NO religion. They are NOT Muslims, if Islam teaches to bring harm to the ones who do not believe, then why in the name of hell are they killing their own people? This to me does not make sense at all. They blew up mosques, a mosque is a holy place for them, and within the mosque are believers. Why eliminate the believers? Obviously ISIS have no religion, they have no real agenda. They are out to kill, and they are doing it because they bloody well can!

Also, does anyone have any idea who provided them with the weapons? Does anyone know how ISIS was even formed? Look into it, you may not find it on the icy layer of the internet but if you look inside you'll be very surprised with what you can find. Just break the ice a little. ISIS initially stood for Israel Secret Intelligence Service. Honestly just go under the cracks, of the web, and look at who funded ISIS, they were meant to be a secret service but the 'original' owner who provided them with the weapons, training, clothes, tanks, lost control of the 'ISIS' project, and ISIS created their own leader.
Go ahead and call me a liar, there's something called 'Intelligent Secret Files' somewhere on the web, if you find the website, be very careful Smile

And for all those racists out there, the Jews have had it, the Muslims have had it, now don't worry, the rest of you are next. And they won't stop until there is NO religion in the world. It's a vicious circle and oh how our governments love to blind us, manipulate us. Racism has gone up ever since BREXIT in the UK, they want them all out. Does this mean because I'm of an Egyptian background, with Muslim family members, will I be kicked out? How will all this end? I have a feeling it's going to end in a war, it's really upsetting that just because ISIS have claimed to be Muslims, that the whole world now assumes that Islam is a terrible religion.
Look guys, the burkini is banned in France. A full swim suit, that's all it is! I'd wear a burkini anyday over a bikini! I'd like to have a little self respect please if I want, the hijab is being banned. Why? What's the point?!?! Most of those women are FORCED to wear it by their husbands! Why punish these poor women? Punish their husbands for being such controlling abusers, punish these women's fathers for forcing them into marriage at a young age. I hate how these women are being attacked for dressing the way they do, it's not their choice. If they could, they would be happy to dress is a shirt and trousers, at long as they cover their legs and arms and neck, that's all they have to cover! The extremists are those who have created their own rules, added their own little regulations to the Quran for woman. It angers me so much, especially how I recently heard on the news that a racist attack took place where a male man kicked a pregnant woman in the stomach forcing her to lose her baby. How sad is that? It's just so heartbreaking. Racism has no words anymore, it's all actions and these actions will lead to a war.

Whoever decides to even reply to my message, don't bother, I don't go on the internet anymore and you'll be wasting your time getting an answer out of me. Call me stupid for everything I've said, but remember this, I am not saying ISIS is OK, I am not saying Racism is OK. All I'm saying is that people need to read the true teachings of Islam to understand it, people need to look into how ISIS was formed, it didn't just pop up one day. It was a process that took years and ended up like this.
There's only a few you can blame for it, and if you've even got a clue what I'm on about, you'd know I'm on about our leaders.
Tra~
 Angel Heart  In memory of those who've crossed my path Heart  Angel 
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705
Steam - IziCain

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* for this post:
  • Pillz
(2016-09-14 00:07:25)Sindel Wrote: Oh god Islamophobia... this phobia shit didn't exist 100 years ago. Why all of a sudden one religion has become evil just over the simple fact that some dickheads decided to create their own agenda to feed to the world that Islam is terrible? Islam DOES teach peace, the downside is that the religion teaches to BRING HARM to the one who does not believe in the last day and the prophet, the one eyed beast and the Antichrist.
To be fair, the ONLY difference between Islam and Christianity is the belief of the prophet Mohammed. They believe in Jesus, Moses, Adam, Noah, Joseph, all of them. They're just not the 'important' prophets but Mohammed was, apparently he told them to behead every non believer, NO HE DIDN'T. He apparently taught what I mentioned above ' teaches to BRING HARM to the one who does not believe in the last day and the prophet, the one eyed beast and the Antichrist.'
Death was never mentioned in the teachings, only harm, such as torture. Which I know is still very very wrong.
ISIS, who are now our greatest enemy, they have NO religion. They are NOT Muslims, if Islam teaches to bring harm to the ones who do not believe, then why in the name of hell are they killing their own people? This to me does not make sense at all. They blew up mosques, a mosque is a holy place for them, and within the mosque are believers. Why eliminate the believers? Obviously ISIS have no religion, they have no real agenda. They are out to kill, and they are doing it because they bloody well can!

Also, does anyone have any idea who provided them with the weapons? Does anyone know how ISIS was even formed? Look into it, you may not find it on the icy layer of the internet but if you look inside you'll be very surprised with what you can find. Just break the ice a little. ISIS initially stood for Israel Secret Intelligence Service. Honestly just go under the cracks, of the web, and look at who funded ISIS, they were meant to be a secret service but the 'original' owner who provided them with the weapons, training, clothes, tanks, lost control of the 'ISIS' project, and ISIS created their own leader.
Go ahead and call me a liar, there's something called 'Intelligent Secret Files' somewhere on the web, if you find the website, be very careful Smile

And for all those racists out there, the Jews have had it, the Muslims have had it, now don't worry, the rest of you are next. And they won't stop until there is NO religion in the world. It's a vicious circle and oh how our governments love to blind us, manipulate us. Racism has gone up ever since BREXIT in the UK, they want them all out. Does this mean because I'm of an Egyptian background, with Muslim family members, will I be kicked out? How will all this end? I have a feeling it's going to end in a war, it's really upsetting that just because ISIS have claimed to be Muslims, that the whole world now assumes that Islam is a terrible religion.
Look guys, the burkini is banned in France. A full swim suit, that's all it is! I'd wear a burkini anyday over a bikini! I'd like to have a little self respect please if I want, the hijab is being banned. Why? What's the point?!?! Most of those women are FORCED to wear it by their husbands! Why punish these poor women? Punish their husbands for being such controlling abusers, punish these women's fathers for forcing them into marriage at a young age. I hate how these women are being attacked for dressing the way they do, it's not their choice. If they could, they would be happy to dress is a shirt and trousers, at long as they cover their legs and arms and neck, that's all they have to cover! The extremists are those who have created their own rules, added their own little regulations to the Quran for woman. It angers me so much, especially how I recently heard on the news that a racist attack took place where a male man kicked a pregnant woman in the stomach forcing her to lose her baby. How sad is that? It's just so heartbreaking. Racism has no words anymore, it's all actions and these actions will lead to a war.

Whoever decides to even reply to my message, don't bother, I don't go on the internet anymore and you'll be wasting your time getting an answer out of me. Call me stupid for everything I've said, but remember this, I am not saying ISIS is OK, I am not saying Racism is OK. All I'm saying is that people need to read the true teachings of Islam to understand it, people need to look into how ISIS was formed, it didn't just pop up one day. It was a process that took years and ended up like this.
There's only a few you can blame for it, and if you've even got a clue what I'm on about, you'd know I'm on about our leaders.
Tra~

This post is so awful I don't know where to begin.
I think my confusion is best illustrated by this quote from you:

"They are NOT Muslims, if Islam teaches to bring harm to the ones who do not believe, then why in the name of hell are they killing their own people? This to me does not make sense at all."

It is as though you are suggesting that the Islamic State is only objectionable because they hurt Muslims as well as non muslims. :\ Having said that Islam instructs its followers to do harm to infidels...how on earth can you be surprised that the rest of the world thinks it is a deplorable religion?

....It's also pretty obvious that you're an anti semmite conspiracy-nut who, when faced with Islamic terrorism, decides to blame Israel.
...like, friggin' hell. As if some evil super-intelligent conspiracy would decide to change their name, but only in a way to preserve the original acronym? That's the kind of movie plot a mentally handicapped 10 year old would find convincing.

I can at least agree with you that banning swimsuits isn't going to change anything, and that people should be entitled to wear whatever they like, and that kicking pregnant women is awful.
[Image: 14ne1x1.png]
Are we human, or are we dancer?
(2016-09-14 00:07:25)Sindel Wrote: Oh god Islamophobia... this phobia shit didn't exist 100 years ago. Why all of a sudden one religion has become evil just over the simple fact that some dickheads decided to create their own agenda to feed to the world that Islam is terrible? Islam DOES teach peace, the downside is that the religion teaches to BRING HARM to the one who does not believe in the last day and the prophet, the one eyed beast and the Antichrist.

Tra~

Do you even know what a no true Scotsman fallacy is? Your whole post is riddled with disease, it's making me sick.
[Image: bK0fXcP.png]     [Image: 8AA95tF.png][Image: l8oCiLg.png][Image: uDkYIkQ.png]

Tra~

I feel sorry for your kid.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tebbe for this post:
  • Delphinoid, John3
(2016-09-14 04:16:49)Tebbe Wrote:
(2016-09-14 00:07:25)Sindel Wrote:

And even if they weren't lies, your words can't reach the soul of a person who has no soul. Think about that before wasting your efforts on her.
[Image: vqGfn9p.gif]
(2016-09-12 20:58:52)akiue Wrote: wat lol

favorite post of 2016
Sindel, just saying, ISIS does NOT mean Israeli secret intelligence service. It stands for Islamic state in Syria. Lots of news outlets say ISIL instead, Islamic State in the Levant. It's not a super secret name that they chose for themselves, and they certainly wouldn't have manipulated the media into referring to them by a name that is an acronym in friggin English.
Or are you suggesting the name we chose to call them reflects their 'original' name by cosmic coincidence? Like srsly what the hell were you thinking.

Sounds to me like you found some dumb fanfic conspiracy theory on the internet and have chosen to believe it in the face of all sense.
[Image: AzK9VRX.png]
(2016-09-14 04:16:49)Tebbe Wrote:

Tra~

Chill..
Explain to her why she's wrong but don't bring personal insults...that never works.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Nagato for this post:
  • y'a pas moyen