Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.7 Average
Platform Racing 3 Reborn
(2017-07-17 16:46:33)isokissa3 Wrote:
(2017-07-17 12:20:46)TrafficCone 74 Wrote: [Image: VPvdiM5zS9SgojoDtpcSOA.png] Nice. What's next, "joni is bae" hat?
there is one for me and its head Smile
pet rock hat?
Maharashtra's food is very good.
But the Indian cook misunderstood.
It burns, burns, burns! (Indian curry is so hot.)
It burns, burns, burns! (Hot like fire oh my god.)
It burns, burns, burns! (I drink and drink but it won't stop.)
It burns, burns, burns, my mouth and tomorrow in my butt.
Emoji Head when?

[Image: 62f261520c2a5e8cd0a3785d41927d02.gif]
[Image: 672f9dd83cc05845094415510a29d97f.png]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Cade642 for this post:
  • Dangevin, IceThatsCool, Tobi66677, _duam_
(2017-07-17 20:08:09)Cade642 Wrote: Emoji Head when?

[Image: 62f261520c2a5e8cd0a3785d41927d02.gif]

Can ony be won if you went to the emoji movie. In theatres July 28th.
[Image: lqSzvV2.gif]
Happening bit too late but OH WELL OH WELL;

You can enable server side checks in the current match you are in by using following command: /nocheat, this is beta test and in the future will be automatic and no longer optional. When this command is used following things will happend;
  • Using gun, sword, bow or rocket will send server request to use the item. Nothing will happen until the server handles it and in this case it spawns the projectile/effect and attacks players and blocks.
  • Projectile collision is now handled server side. Health, hat drops & kncokback is also effected. If you have high ping you may seem like teleporting due to the server correcting your position and applying the correct knockback to you.
  • More coming soon
Also I have already applied some permament changes to the protocol to help fight against hacking.

[Image: 6a22a5e1e4d48153605fedfeace59aee.gif]
Remember check out my project! http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=115

(2015-08-19 09:19:53)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: My next username will be ax6'); DROP DATABASE; --

If you do enjoy minecraft content try out this: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...o57OGMOdCU
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to isokissa3 for this post:
  • John3
what're good stats for 6-bit skyland, I have to cut my time by like 12 seconds XP
(2017-07-18 05:15:05)isokissa3 Wrote: Happening bit too late but OH WELL OH WELL;

You can enable server side checks in the current match you are in by using following command: /nocheat, this is beta test and in the future will be automatic and no longer optional. When this command is used following things will happend;
  • Using gun, sword, bow or rocket will send server request to use the item. Nothing will happen until the server handles it and in this case it spawns the projectile/effect and attacks players and blocks.
  • Projectile collision is now handled server side. Health, hat drops & kncokback is also effected. If you have high ping you may seem like teleporting due to the server correcting your position and applying the correct knockback to you.
  • More coming soon
Also I have already applied some permament changes to the protocol to help fight against hacking.

Automatic and no longer optional?
(2017-07-18 20:41:33)Tobi66677 Wrote:
(2017-07-18 05:15:05)isokissa3 Wrote: Happening bit too late but OH WELL OH WELL; You can enable server side checks in the current match you are in by using following command: /nocheat, this is beta test and in the future will be automatic and no longer optional. When this command is used following things will happend;
  • Using gun, sword, bow or rocket will send server request to use the item. Nothing will happen until the server handles it and in this case it spawns the projectile/effect and attacks players and blocks.
  • Projectile collision is now handled server side. Health, hat drops & kncokback is also effected. If you have high ping you may seem like teleporting due to the server correcting your position and applying the correct knockback to you.
  • More coming soon
Also I have already applied some permament changes to the protocol to help fight against hacking. [Image: 6a22a5e1e4d48153605fedfeace59aee.gif]
Automatic and no longer optional?
Server side checks will replace everything in the future
Remember check out my project! http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=115

(2015-08-19 09:19:53)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: My next username will be ax6'); DROP DATABASE; --

If you do enjoy minecraft content try out this: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...o57OGMOdCU
(2017-07-18 05:15:05)isokissa3 Wrote: Happening bit too late but OH WELL OH WELL;

• More coming soon

ur comand make all laggy
[Image: f8ada81db0465c3152c543ab14dbf082o.jpg]
(2017-07-17 12:20:46)TrafficCone 74 Wrote: [Image: VPvdiM5zS9SgojoDtpcSOA.png]

Nice. What's next, "joni is bae" hat?

yes
[Image: 5iTwBSW.png]
that's a head not a hat
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
(2017-07-19 18:06:34)ProClifo Wrote: that's a head not a hat

"there is one for me and its head"