Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 4.7 Average
Platform Racing 3 Reborn
(2017-07-17 20:08:09)Cade642 Wrote: Emoji Head when?

[Image: 62f261520c2a5e8cd0a3785d41927d02.gif]

Can ony be won if you went to the emoji movie. In theatres July 28th.
[Image: lqSzvV2.gif]
Happening bit too late but OH WELL OH WELL;

You can enable server side checks in the current match you are in by using following command: /nocheat, this is beta test and in the future will be automatic and no longer optional. When this command is used following things will happend;
  • Using gun, sword, bow or rocket will send server request to use the item. Nothing will happen until the server handles it and in this case it spawns the projectile/effect and attacks players and blocks.
  • Projectile collision is now handled server side. Health, hat drops & kncokback is also effected. If you have high ping you may seem like teleporting due to the server correcting your position and applying the correct knockback to you.
  • More coming soon
Also I have already applied some permament changes to the protocol to help fight against hacking.

[Image: 6a22a5e1e4d48153605fedfeace59aee.gif]
Remember check out my project! http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=115

(2015-08-19 09:19:53)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: My next username will be ax6'); DROP DATABASE; --

If you do enjoy minecraft content try out this: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...o57OGMOdCU
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to isokissa3 for this post:
  • John3
what're good stats for 6-bit skyland, I have to cut my time by like 12 seconds XP
(2017-07-18 05:15:05)isokissa3 Wrote: Happening bit too late but OH WELL OH WELL;

You can enable server side checks in the current match you are in by using following command: /nocheat, this is beta test and in the future will be automatic and no longer optional. When this command is used following things will happend;
  • Using gun, sword, bow or rocket will send server request to use the item. Nothing will happen until the server handles it and in this case it spawns the projectile/effect and attacks players and blocks.
  • Projectile collision is now handled server side. Health, hat drops & kncokback is also effected. If you have high ping you may seem like teleporting due to the server correcting your position and applying the correct knockback to you.
  • More coming soon
Also I have already applied some permament changes to the protocol to help fight against hacking.

Automatic and no longer optional?
(2017-07-18 20:41:33)Tobi66677 Wrote:
(2017-07-18 05:15:05)isokissa3 Wrote: Happening bit too late but OH WELL OH WELL; You can enable server side checks in the current match you are in by using following command: /nocheat, this is beta test and in the future will be automatic and no longer optional. When this command is used following things will happend;
  • Using gun, sword, bow or rocket will send server request to use the item. Nothing will happen until the server handles it and in this case it spawns the projectile/effect and attacks players and blocks.
  • Projectile collision is now handled server side. Health, hat drops & kncokback is also effected. If you have high ping you may seem like teleporting due to the server correcting your position and applying the correct knockback to you.
  • More coming soon
Also I have already applied some permament changes to the protocol to help fight against hacking. [Image: 6a22a5e1e4d48153605fedfeace59aee.gif]
Automatic and no longer optional?
Server side checks will replace everything in the future

(2015-08-19 09:19:53)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: My next username will be ax6'); DROP DATABASE; --

If you do enjoy minecraft content try out this: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...o57OGMOdCU
(2017-07-18 05:15:05)isokissa3 Wrote: Happening bit too late but OH WELL OH WELL;

• More coming soon

ur comand make all laggy
[Image: f8ada81db0465c3152c543ab14dbf082o.jpg]
(2017-07-17 12:20:46)TrafficCone 74 Wrote: [Image: VPvdiM5zS9SgojoDtpcSOA.png]

Nice. What's next, "joni is bae" hat?

yes
[Image: 5iTwBSW.png]
that's a head not a hat
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
(2017-07-19 18:06:34)ProClifo Wrote: that's a head not a hat

"there is one for me and its head"
Tournament today -----> pr3.goldtreeservers.net/events

Heart
No tournament because of server shutdowns Sad
                  [Image: 2Hi.svg]
                     Play Carla's Escape        Play Bubble Buddy      Play XG Prototype's Awakening
(2017-07-22 18:11:42)Tungster Wrote: No tournament because of server shutdowns Sad

So much for the 4 days of waiting
Hey Iso could you provide us with some instructions for these new codable blocks? Maybe a list of words you can use and stuff
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
(2017-07-24 03:01:35)ProClifo Wrote: Hey Iso could you provide us with some instructions for these new codable blocks? Maybe a list of words you can use and stuff
Targets:
- block (The block itself)
- player (The player who interacted with the block)

Variables support three actions:
= (Set)
+= (Add)
-= (Remove)

Block (variables):
- health //Default: 100, If you are removing health it does shatter particles

Block (methods):
- move(left/right/up/down/stay,<time to wait before can be moved again in ms>,<move player with the block>)
- vanish(<time in ms>) //Default: 0, argument is optioal
- explode(<damage>) //Default: 1, if the number is negative health will be given instead taken
- stop //Stops from moving/changing
- play //Starts moving/changing again, continues from the CURRENT position

Player (variables):
- health
- rotation //Default: 0, Valid values: Numbers that can be divided with 90

Player (methods):
- hurt(<damage>) //Default: 1, if the number is negative health will be given instead taken

Usage:
<target>.<method>(<args>)
<target>.<variable> = <value>

Example:
block.explode()
player.hurt(10)

EDIT: This is just start, will add more soon and conditions

EDIT2: Added few more options

[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to isokissa3 for this post:
  • Antonakos, John3, Justinbob100, larsyuipo, ProClifo
Nice update! Big Grin
would be cool if we could make something like a door where you need a key to open it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to larsyuipo for this post:
  • Tobi66677
(2017-07-24 12:18:18)larsyuipo Wrote: would be cool if we could make something like a door where you need a key to open it

how about using a teleport item?
(2016-06-08 14:42:56)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Poitical correctness has gone too damn far, and then some.

>Deleates all posts discussing downsides of uncontrolled immigration.
:O could you make a sticky method or variable so we can make blocks sticky. that way you can for example push multiple blocks at once
So, is the Campaign Cowboy Hat permanent? If so, how am I going to beat Chamber (1P)?
                  [Image: 2Hi.svg]
                     Play Carla's Escape        Play Bubble Buddy      Play XG Prototype's Awakening
No it's not permanent, iso is just a troll
(2016-06-08 14:42:56)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Poitical correctness has gone too damn far, and then some.

>Deleates all posts discussing downsides of uncontrolled immigration.