Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Post a picture of your desktop!
[Image: PyijTZe.jpg]
10/10

I have it so there's no icons and the taskbar only comes up when you scroll over it Smile
[Image: hASkfrn.png]

I no longer use a desktop environment behind my WM since I don't need the stuff it offers. Still working on getting stuff ready to switch to arch in two weeks when I'm back at my uni and have ethernet to be able to download stuff over, since my wifi here is too unreliable for that currently.

I switched to zsh since it's more flexible than bash.
h
(2016-01-10 01:08:49)Pandoras Fox Wrote: [img]
I no longer use a desktop environment behind my WM since I don't need the stuff it offers. Still working on getting stuff ready to switch to arch in two weeks when I'm back at my uni and have ethernet to be able to download stuff over, since my wifi here is too unreliable for that currently.

What colours do you have on the workspace buttons? Looks a lot nicer than the default.
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
(2016-01-10 04:26:42)KeyboardFetishist Wrote:
(2016-01-10 01:08:49)Pandoras Fox Wrote: [img]

What colours do you have on the workspace buttons?  Looks a lot nicer than the default.

here's my i3bar config:
Code:
    colors {
        # Whole color settings
        background #000000
        statusline #ffffff
        separator  #666666
        # Type             border  background font
        focused_workspace  #008fff #007fff #ffffff
        active_workspace   #333333 #5f676a #ffffff
        inactive_workspace #333333 #222222 #888888
        urgent_workspace   #aa0000 #990000 #ffffff
    }

I've been meaning to getting around to customizing my bar some more (i.e. different colors, a font that's easier on the eyes, better date format, etc.) I'm actually doing that right now.
h
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pandoras Fox for this post:
  • LeopardEnthusiast
(2016-01-10 04:37:06)Pandoras Fox Wrote: better date format

What are you planning to do to it?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2016-01-10 05:14:22)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2016-01-10 04:37:06)Pandoras Fox Wrote: better date format

What are you planning to do to it?

It was m-d-y, which is the default (and bad); I've since switched it to day yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss (24 hour time) [or %a %Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S]
h
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Pandoras Fox for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789
[Image: toFIIxz.png]
[Image: 1356bea38f21a5db9f85f56c52ac8a3edf9bfec0.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Savlonic for this post:
  • Pandoras Fox
[Image: ff_zpsstw10c2q.png]

sssteteeeeveteeeven universe
[Image: youtube_banner_by_ineverfinishanything-db6xvfs.png]
Enjoy my shitty art? Check out my dA babe: ICALLTHISART

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Shanaroo for this post:
  • Savlonic
[Image: ZMrdl3B.jpg]
[Image: DeRIB2C.jpg]
[Image: 7fo9VpP.jpg]
[Image: nQchtUF.png]
[Image: 1gTJQZG.jpg]
[Image: Oe2g4Ws.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Legisperitus for this post:
  • Kursed, Pandoras Fox
[Image: xLRW9LP.png]
h
[Image: IG2148-5.jpg]
[Image: EFqyZ3T.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to NoHands for this post:
  • Luna
[Image: DInVYdx.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_naxl72wtGC1s4c5gro1_500.gif]‘.    
"Slow magic is way to describe how I make music, or what music is. I take a lot of time. I’m really tedious. Too slow probably when it comes to recordings. Music is magic in unexplainable ways."
[Image: yPTkuBL.png]

[Image: fLMubjiCQnKaj1-B2t7TJg.png]
(2016-01-10 01:08:49)Pandoras Fox Wrote: Still working on getting stuff ready to switch to arch in two weeks when I'm back at my uni

[Image: 2Q7XBNO.png]

I switched to arch. I use lightDM as my display manager (honestly, I feel like I should do away with this, or at least find a better display manager, but there's none that have few dependencies and look alright...), and i3 as my window manager still. I use the xfce4-terminal since it turns out it's really lightweight (it uses vte as its base then has a small xfce4 lib for gtk and stuff; it has better font support than urxvt and all similar terminals, I've found).

I use thunar as my file manager mainly since it's what I'm used to and it's pretty flexible. Maybe there's better, but in the list of file managers on the arch wiki it didn't really seem like there were any better alternatives.

bonus pic of my desktop since I changed it some in the last couple days
h
[Image: ESjhEB4.jpg]
[Image: 1356bea38f21a5db9f85f56c52ac8a3edf9bfec0.gif]
[Image: f9G3ANC.png]
Back to two of my old wallpapers. I kind of want to do some shit with Openbox, but it's a huge pain in the ass to configure.
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.