Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Last Post Wins!
Oh, no, that's kinda true.

BTW I've gotta do following things:
*Make a video about Pxem
*Think of algorithm or something like a method to solve the problem for study.
Code:
repeat until the program has ever printed in exactly following order: "zun", "zun", "zun", "zun" and "doko":
    print one of "zun" or "doko" randomly
print "ki-yo-shi!"

The meme's origin

The tweet above Wrote:It was a lecture of Java. The exam asked me, "make your own function and describe it". So I made a function that prints either "zun" or "doko" repeatedly and terminals when it exactly prints in order of "zun", "zun", "zun", "zun", and "doko", printing "ki-yo-shi!" before terminating. Then I got a perfect score to take a unit.
Want an interesting problem to solve while coding? How about this one?

Let's say you have a list of existing coin denominations (for example, in some country, there might be coins valued 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100) and you have to pay a certain amount exactly (say, 380 units). There are usually many ways of reaching that amount: for instance, in the example I just gave you, you could reach 380 with three 100 coins, a 50 coin, a 20 coin and a 10 coin, or you could do it with thirty-eight 10 coins, and so on.

Calculate how many different ways you can do it for any given list of denominations and any target amount. It's a fun little program to figure out!
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • SouthAnd960
Jinjotooie has been trying to get back on the forum for legit 3 years now lol
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
Yep, he has.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

H
[Image: odupla5fbc2.png]
hi

sup
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
H
back to Hs?

a
q

(2019-08-12 06:57:40)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: back to Hs?

Yew gOT A DUCking proBLEM With thaT SIR???!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!???????!!1?????!??!??!@??221?!??????HHH??!H???!?!?!!111H????!?!?
URGENT QUUESTION THAT I WOKE UP AT 5:30AM TO ASK:
I'm gonna make a rock playlist and I need to know if I should name it

"Dwayne the Rock Songson"

or

"Dwayne the Rock Johnsong"

plshelp, is urgent
are there any songs featuring dwayne the rock johnson? if not then i want you to choose a different name
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
(2019-08-14 09:32:39)grassfire Wrote: URGENT QUUESTION THAT I WOKE UP AT 5:30AM TO ASK:
I'm gonna make a rock playlist and I need to know if I should name it

"Dwayne the Rock Songson"

or

"Dwayne the Rock Johnsong"

plshelp, is urgent

Dwayne the Rock Johnsong
Rocky Road

Rocky Balboa

Rocky & Bullwinkle
My breakfast is plotting to kill me.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
(2019-08-14 12:43:14)heart Wrote: are there any songs featuring dwayne the rock johnson? if not then i want you to choose a different name

unfortunately mr. johnsong doesn't have any rock songs on spotify that I'm aware of, just his movie songs. I'll try to find something (or a few somethings) from his workout playlist or from another artist named dwayne - it just needs to be rock and something I'd listen to around the house/gym, so probably alt rock since I don't listen to much rock music and alt rock gives me more nostalgia from my edgy teenager days
Pet Rock
My breakfast is plotting to kill me.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
H