Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Last Post Wins!
It's a pay-to-win game, so make sure you only use approved forms of cheating, namely feeding the admins money.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
H
[Image: odupla5fbc2.png]
The best way to put purchases in games is through cosmetics. It doesn't affect the gameplay, but makes the people who spend the money proud of how they make something look.
My breakfast is plotting to kill me.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
I played a roblox game earlier that outright lets your stats go up twice as fast if you pay them money. And it's a game that revolves entirely around your stats. That's just ridiculous.

Imagine if I had a "perk" where I paid aaaaaa123456789 $15 to reduce my time between posts to 15 seconds so I can spam twice as fast. That's basically what it's doing.

(2019-09-05 01:59:29)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: It's a pay-to-win game, so make sure you only use approved forms of cheating, namely feeding the admins money.

it's more of a if you don't subscribe for ~10€/month to get the 5 "premium buffs" you'll be at a disadvantage, otherwise not really.

premium 1: 7 buildings in queue so you can build while you sleep, without is 2 and unplayable, also some better overviews that are locked otherwise.

premium 2: +30% resource production

premium 3: +50% favor(mana) production, +20% myth unit power

premium 4: +20% land unit power

premium 5: quick collect for farms, attack planner, +20% ship power

play without these and you might as well not play the game.
PLAY ECCHI VIDEO SLOT - http://www.mediafire.com/file/44q24eech9vs7p2/Ecchi_Beta_1.2d_%2528R2C%2529.exe/file
[Image: o3TFRSC.png]
message me on discord if you want uncensored version :3
Isn't that the dictionary definition of pay to win? Paying money to gain huge advantages?

H
Today, eventually, I submit to an audition to be the next virtual something, again.
sigh
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
(2019-09-06 01:07:25)Mystery Wrote: Isn't that the dictionary definition of pay to win? Paying money to gain huge advantages?

Indeed it is.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

hi
~4h3y
how are you?

i recognise that name
whose?

H
So today I was doing hw in my department building and this super hot girl walked by and I kinda got distracted for a sec and completely forgot what I was doing, so I looked at my computer blankly for a sec and then looked up from it because I was confused at what had just happened, and I made eye contact with a friend who had seen it all and he started laughing and I started laughing and it was kind of awkward for me but mostly just comical because it was like a scene straight out of a movie

true story. Also, ignore the ands, I was typing stream of thought.
LOL

H
lol