Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Last Post Wins!
H
[Image: odupla5fbc2.png]
My schedule this semester is funky. I loaded up my past few semesters so I'm only taking 4 classes now, with 2 of them being required. Also 2 of them are online classes. And 2 of them are classes on wine. I guess this is life now
H
I just bought my 7th dakimakura cover, now I need another pillow.
PLAY ECCHI VIDEO SLOT - http://www.mediafire.com/file/44q24eech9vs7p2/Ecchi_Beta_1.2d_%2528R2C%2529.exe/file
[Image: o3TFRSC.png]
message me on discord if you want uncensored version :3
cawfee
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
H
(2020-01-30 06:00:18)grassfire Wrote: My schedule this semester is funky. I loaded up my past few semesters so I'm only taking 4 classes now, with 2 of them being required. Also 2 of them are online classes. And 2 of them are classes on wine. I guess this is life now

Interesting
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
H
two wine classes pros and cons
Pros: a couple of assignments overlap so I can get them out of the way, some material doesn't overlap so I'm learning different things in each class, some material does overlap so it's getting reinforced and is easier to remember

Cons: Most of the material overlaps so it's a little boring to essentially listen to the same lecture twice with minor differences, The professors disagree on certain things, so I need to remember each professor's individual opinion (eg. One prof says the 'legs' of a wine don't matter at all, because all they indicate is the viscosity, but the other prof says you should still pay attention to them because higher viscosity is a sign of more alcohol which can tell you a lot about the wine)
H
Wine changes as it reacts with air.
So do metals.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
I am subject to the same wind, the sun, the air, that created the wine that I'm drinking.
The meal lasted four hours. I had the pleasure of being taken down to the wine cellar when it was over.
I thought I could find something more meaningful to do than spamming that made me happy. Guess not.
It's like all that makes me happy is spamming, Pogo's music, and Skyping with my friend
you just listen to 1 guy's music over and over forever?
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
H
H
(2020-02-01 20:38:58)heart Wrote: you just listen to 1 guy's music over and over forever?

Yeah