Cause I think there might be
H
[Image: odupla5fbc2.png]
H
H
what are you talking about, Mystery
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
I'm talking about what makes me happy. That was spamming and Pogo's music, but I cut spamming out of my life. So now it's just Pogo's music. If I can't find something else that makes me happy, then I'll start spamming again.
By the way, I found a really easy way to crash Acid Forums.
I crashed it once while goofing around (nobody else was on), and crashed it again to make sure I caused the crash.
But the site was only down a few minutes on both instances
Mind sharing the details?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

(2020-02-05 10:33:26)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Mind sharing the details?

There's a website that macros page refreshes. If I refresh 20 instances of this site every second, it crashes really quickly.
(2020-01-01 08:39:47)last post Wrote: you *are* alive
yes
~4h3y
(2020-02-02 01:15:10)Mystery Wrote:
(2020-02-01 20:38:58)heart Wrote: you just listen to 1 guy's music over and over forever?
Yeah
i couldnt do that
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
(2020-02-05 12:27:42)Mystery Wrote:
(2020-02-05 10:33:26)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Mind sharing the details?

There's a website that macros page refreshes. If I refresh 20 instances of this site every second, it crashes really quickly.

Not much I can do against a DDoS attack. (Other than reporting you to your local authorities for it since it's illegal, but I won't.)

Oh, I didn't know that was illegal. I won't do it again.
You didn't know that attacking a server was illegal?

I didn't know that qualified as attacking a server. I didn't have malicious intent, I was just curious. Also, I don't even know what DDOS stands for. Stupid acronyms.
I guess I accidentally committed a crime. That's no good! I don't like committing crimes.
denial of service :o

I just got my package from china today. I joked about on the street how "I ordered the corona virus from China", maybe some people actually got scared lol
PLAY ECCHI VIDEO SLOT - http://www.mediafire.com/file/44q24eech9vs7p2/Ecchi_Beta_1.2d_%2528R2C%2529.exe/file
[Image: o3TFRSC.png]
message me on discord if you want uncensored version :3