Thread Rating:
  • 28 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Last Post Wins!
I'm somehow still in a state of shock after WC3 got ruined. I have so many hours of work put into custom map making it's insane. It's all for nothing unless they revert their changes/policies, and it's obviously not gonna happen. I just feel broken inside.
PLAY ECCHI VIDEO SLOT - http://www.mediafire.com/file/44q24eech9vs7p2/Ecchi_Beta_1.2d_%2528R2C%2529.exe/file
[Image: o3TFRSC.png]
message me on discord if you want uncensored version :3
(2020-02-10 04:44:49)heart Wrote:
(2020-02-09 02:42:13)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Of course a ban for 1-2 years was pretty much the same as a ban for 20, but the latter had a very different psychological impact.
do you think it is your responsibility as a moderator to cause a more negative psychological impact on people you think deserve it?

Something has to be done when nothing else has worked as a deterrent so far. PR2 was extremely lenient with rule-breakers; you had to do something really serious to get a ban longer than a week, the kind of thing that would get you permanently banned virtually anywhere else. So yes, at some point that kind of thing matters.

For the record, the biggest impact wasn't on the actual recipient of the ban, but on everyone else. Common rule breakers would start panicking about how bans for 5, 10, 20 or 25 years were being handed out. It surprisingly worked to some extent.
(2020-02-10 04:47:47)heart Wrote: that seems out of the scope of the job description to me, i don't think anyone deserves more than 3-5 years ban for something they said in pr2 chat

Again, there's no difference between a 2-year ban and a 20-year one. The 20-year ban would have probably been lifted after a year or so if the person asked nicely and did nothing bad in the meantime. For all intents and purposes, both bans are basically max length.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
(2020-02-10 22:48:28)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Common rule breakers would start panicking about how bans for 5, 10, 20 or 25 years were being handed out.
ahh
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
Just so you get a grasp of how lenient the game was:

- A repeated spammer might not get banned at all if they abused the warning system. It generally required some miscounting or warning manipulation (basically issuing warnings for rather pointless offenses) to get them into a ban threshold at all, at which point they'd be banned for an hour. Which was often less than the time they had spent disrupting the chat in the first place.
- Someone PMing a pic of a certain part of his body got banned for a week.
- There was a hard rule completely forbidding bans longer than a month for anything that wasn't a repeated offense. No matter how serious. The only exceptions to this rule were the two cases when someone broke into a mod account and banned everyone on sight.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

The 25 year bans actually motivated me. I think you at some point realized this and started giving me 1 year instead.
PLAY ECCHI VIDEO SLOT - http://www.mediafire.com/file/44q24eech9vs7p2/Ecchi_Beta_1.2d_%2528R2C%2529.exe/file
Of course. "Do what they don't want you to do" was always the trick.

How the fuck did my phone use up all the allowed data for the month 10 days into the month
Now I have 20 days to endure 9 hour shifts without Pogo's music. I don't think I can do it
I'm going out and buying a music player, eff this
(2020-02-11 00:58:11)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Someone PMing a pic of a certain part of his body got banned for a week.

That's some dumb shit
That would be a perma ban pretty much anywhere else, for good reason
Cyber sex on PR2 was just far more common than you'd think.

I even managed to get cyber requests on my spam accounts before they got banned xD
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to IcyMind for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789
Not surprised at all.

I read that as Cybersix at first, which is awesome

Cyber sex is not
LOL

~4h3y
xrtctvgbhnj
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
H
[Image: odupla5fbc2.png]