Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idle Online Universe
It's an idle mmo game where you can do lots of stuff, such as kill monsters, by yourself or with friends, upgrade your character, grow your pets, join a guild and more.

You might be wondering: Another mmo? that means p2w, so it's not worth playing. Guess what? you get premium currency for FREE every single day. There are lots of ways to get it, but i'm not gonna go in detail about that. Even though you need to pay IRL money to stay in the top ranks, it doesn't really matter, as ranking is basically useless in this game, there's no pvp, that the cashers woud have an advantage in.

You can also claim codes at the game's FB page, they're usually generated daily, sometimes it skips a day after a event release or something else major added.

Speaking about events, they're like minigames inside the game, from which you can get lots of rewards. There are 2 events currently going on, so if you join now, you will get a big head start.

Ok, enough reading, go try the game out yourself!

Link to game:
For those who have kong:

A great starting guide:
ha i like this ill check out later
"Get this quote on someone's signature" ~ASDruska
I opened it, let's give it a try. Level 11 so far.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
I was making an account but after choosing a name and clicking "Go" the screen went black.
I tried to disable AdBlock but it didn't fix the problem.

「 L a i n 」

I wish I still had my leighleigh11 kong, but I guess this will be the first game i try on my new kong :x

Edit : Nvm it doesn't let me play for some reason
(2016-05-09 16:43:03)Ares Wrote: you are making yourself look like moron ares is most knowledgeable on acid forum
this is a really cool game i got to level 15
does this game have pretty art and can I make my character look pretty
this is all that matters I have spent hours on games just because of large amounts of customization options
[19:15:40] <aaaaaa123456789> don't you dare xD me young man
(2015-11-28 21:08:50)Kyukon Wrote: does this game have pretty art and can I make my character look pretty
this is all that matters I have spent hours on games just because of large amounts of customization options

Well as of now, players don't have an avatar system yet, but the developer is planning to add that after he is done with server stuff.

As for art, it's pretty good. Here's a screenshot of what the game looks like (This is a pic of the endgame, you wont have most of the stuff
on my screen when you start playing)

[Image: q8aCyP0.png]
Still doesn't let me play lol
(2016-05-09 16:43:03)Ares Wrote: you are making yourself look like moron ares is most knowledgeable on acid forum
(2015-11-28 21:33:05)Leigh Wrote: Still doesn't let me play lol

If you cant play on their main page, then try playing from kong
(2015-11-28 21:35:42)lp9 Wrote:
(2015-11-28 21:33:05)Leigh Wrote: Still doesn't let me play lol
If you cant play on their main page, then try playing from kong
Just says Connecting...
(2015-11-28 21:08:50)Kyukon Wrote: does this game have pretty art and can I make my character look pretty

there's a hole lotta stuff you can do though
(2015-11-28 21:54:48)8flight Wrote: Anti Idle is miles better than every Idle Game I mean it was the first idle game before idle games became a trend.
What?
(2015-11-28 21:56:11)8flight Wrote:
(2015-11-28 21:55:26)Leigh Wrote:
(2015-11-28 21:54:48)8flight Wrote: Anti Idle is miles better than every Idle Game I mean it was the first idle game before idle games became a trend.
What?
Have you never heard of anti idle the game?
I'm sorry let me highlight what i'm whatting.
Anti-idle the game had idling stuff in it, in fact it gave you the choice whether to idle or not. >_>

As for it being the best idle game, lolno.
i really gonna be great at this game because i been idle in games for the longest time without knowing

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u  

Finally got the game to load on my laptop
I don't like idle games that much :<
(2015-11-27 22:09:18)lp9 Wrote: You might be wondering: Another mmo? that means p2w, so it's not worth playing. Guess what? you get premium currency for FREE every single day. 

Isn't that how most F2P games operate these days?
(2015-11-29 18:06:21)Jesse Wrote:
(2015-11-27 22:09:18)lp9 Wrote: You might be wondering: Another mmo? that means p2w, so it's not worth playing. Guess what? you get premium currency for FREE every single day. 

Isn't that how most F2P games operate these days?

Well yeah, but there are no pay walls, you can do everything paying players can, they just do it faster. it's all about time, you can be as strong as p2w players, but it will just take longer.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to lp9 for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Ilraon