Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
PR2 Speedrun Tools
(2016-08-24 13:29:03)fusion Wrote: fml.

I tried using Wine for converting .exe files for mac before  but it doesn't seem to work. Unless, if there is a specific option and configuration i would have to choose.

It runs them, it doesn't convert them. I've had mixed but mostly good experiences with it on Linux.
Since Atari4600 couldn't run my program and apparently got NO error message whatsoever about what was going wrong, I decided to try to run it on my laptop. I found that I also could not and got no error message.
After attempting to compile on my laptop I found the problem and have now fixed it. If you downloaded recently, please re-download for the fixed version.
Check out my YouTube channels for tool-assisted goodies.
Suuper W, SuuperPR2
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Suuper for this post:
  • self
I've tried this program out already, and it works very nice on my laptop.

Had to figure out a couple of bugs since I had problems with originally recording the inputs, but it's all fine now.
Just TASed some of my courses, but I don't have a good way of recording them, since when I try with Bandicam, the screen flickers at points, and makes it look weird.
(2016-09-29 00:38:53)Drflash55 Wrote: I've tried this program out already, and it works very nice on my laptop. Had to figure out a couple of bugs since I had problems with originally recording the inputs, but it's all fine now. Just TASed some of my courses, but I don't have a good way of recording them, since when I try with Bandicam, the screen flickers at points, and makes it look weird.

The program has a built-in way to save all frames as a series of image files. Then I use another program to convert those into a video file. (I use the zeranoe build of ffmpeg with the command ffmpeg -f image2 -framerate 27 -i "[foldername]\img%05d.png" [outname].mp4)
Check out my YouTube channels for tool-assisted goodies.
Suuper W, SuuperPR2
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Suuper for this post:
  • self
Well, it's been over 2 years... it doesn't look like this program can be used anymore besides for your own levels, since every time I try to search for something... this error comes up:

http://prntscr.com/lob34b

"Length cannot be less than zero."