Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Acid Skyscraper
floor 21

contains a special, autographed copy of adele's "21"
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
floor 22 is a memorial to the original floors 19 through 100000
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
floor 23 contains ur mom lel
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Podifo for this post:
  • Tebbe
floor 24 is an extension of floor 23
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LeopardEnthusiast for this post:
  • Tebbe
Floor 25

Contains the Acid Forum's servers
floor 25 contains a millennia-old painting of a stickman giving the viewer the finger.
floor 26 contains a leopard getting a bj from a fish
floor 27 contains bling90 thinking about a leopard getting a bj from a fish
floor 28 is weeaboo land
proceed with caution we had such brave men never come back alive
[Image: Beachsurf]
Floor 29 is empty.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
floor 30 is filled with gummy worms
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tebbe for this post:
  • Zee
Floor 31 is on fire. You should probably do something about that.
Floor 32 is situated in a mysterious hovering position about 3.23 meters above Floor 31 because of the fire.

Floor 32 is a blank expanse. In fact, the only thing present is urmom's dick.
[Image: Denj139.gif]
Floor 33

A giant microscope is on this floor, and studies the size of urmum's penis through a hole
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Northadox for this post:
  • Alice
Floor 34: The world's largest collection of wasps! You nearly break the button for Floor 35 when you see them.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LeopardEnthusiast for this post:
  • Zee
Floor 35 contains a portal to floor 34. It's one-way, too.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Zee
Floor 36's floor is missing. You step out of the elevator and fall into the Floor 35 portal.
Contained within Floor 37 is a portal that can take you to 3 places at random:

1) The Floor 35 Portal
2) The Floor with urmom's dick (Floor 32)
3) The next Floor
[Image: Denj139.gif]
Floor 39 shows how easy acid forumers can get lost in a simple count.
My avatar comes from https://thegamercat.com/
Floor 38 was skipped. Instead there is a big hole where 38F should be. You are not sure of how the rest of the skyscraper sits on this hole, but it does.