Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Acid Skyscraper
Floor 81 has all the roots of 9 in one floor..?
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
floor 82 is a never-ending witch trial
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
Floor 83 cut Floor 82 in half and broke the universe, causing the gravity
to fuck up at random times.
lolok
Floor 84 regulates the two floors below and maintains the sky scraper it is filled with complecated machines and technology that you feel you probably shouldn't touch.
[Image: signature_2017_feb_by_playerzed-db06m6e.png]
Zero club member: Sniper
Floor 85 contains a big red button. You don't know what it does, but it's extremely tempting to hit it.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Floor 86 contains another big red button.
~4h3y
Flore 87 is amlost entierly misspled. Yuo fidn it realy irritaitng.
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
By the 88th floor, you notice a bunch of small children working together to add more floors to the building.

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Residays, Zee
floor 89 is a conference about the two big red buttons, and theories about what they may do.
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
Floor 90 contains a single sheet of paper. It's a scanning electron microscope image of a celebrity's left nipple. You pocket it for later use.
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
Floor 91

The walls are cardboard, the floor is cardboard, the ceiling is cardboard, and all the furniture is cardboard. Yet there's still electricity.
Art Commissions!
Need music for games? (preferably Chiptune 8bit music) I'm available here
3DS friend code - 1607-2766-5470
NNID (for Wii U) - ZeroBox
My DeviantArt ♦ My Youtube ♦ My Music
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Box for this post:
  • Zee
floor 92 is a room full of anti-cardboardists! evacuate floor 91!
----------

----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
Floor 93 contains an overview of all the contents of the rooms 1-100.
Floor 94 is where I live.
[Image: nQchtUF.png]
Floor 95 is full of sky scrappers.
I was hoping this was in the art section so we could literally draw a skyscraper for Acid Forums. I think that would be cool.
Floors 96 and 97 were skies which got scrapped.

(2015-12-26 20:27:07)Kursed Wrote: I was hoping this was in the art section so we could literally draw a skyscraper for Acid Forums. I think that would be cool.

Yeah, that'd be kinda cool.
room 98 were an infinite number of people in one room

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u  

Floor 99 is every natural disaster in one room.
lolok
has anyone mentioned yet that the title of the thread is spelled incorrectly