Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Acid Skyscraper
Floor 100 is 100% cool
Floor 101 is 101% cool. In fact, since it makes little sense that something can have 101% coolness (or 101% of anything, for that matter), the coolness from floor 101 spills over into the bottom of Floor 102.
[Image: Denj139.gif]
Floor 102 is a thermal engine. It uses the coolness from floor 101 and heat coming from floor 103. The engine seems to be supporting the missing floors from below.

(also, you can have 101% of something. You can have 101% of a cookie — a whole cookie and a hundredth of another one.)
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Floor 104 is for s'mores
[Image: tumblr_naxl72wtGC1s4c5gro1_500.gif]‘.    
"Slow magic is way to describe how I make music, or what music is. I take a lot of time. I’m really tedious. Too slow probably when it comes to recordings. Music is magic in unexplainable ways."
floor 105
is fill with red ice

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u  

Floor 106 is filled with blue ice.
Floor 107 is filled with blue and red ice
"Slow magic is way to describe how I make music, or what music is. I take a lot of time. I’m really tedious. Too slow probably when it comes to recordings. Music is magic in unexplainable ways."
Floor 108 is filled with purple ice due to the leakage of Floor 107.
lolok
In Floor 109, the gravity is upside down. You discover this when your head slams into the ceiling of the elevator. Your neck breaks, and you spend the next 5 years in hospital.
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
Floor 110 has a brain that knows everything which is being secured by other brains.
My avatar comes from https://thegamercat.com/
Floor 111 is a trolling floor.
It plays all One Direction & Justin Bieber songs at once in g-major & in reverse.
It's also the longest floor and takes a month to get through.
lolok
Floor 112 has a reminder that there's only one elevator, and you don't "get through" anything, you just turn around and get back in the elevator.
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
Floor 113 has magicians which want to implement portals to get rid of the so long elevator.
Floor 114 contains all the skyscraper-related laws. One of them is that a skyscraper must have an incredibly long elevator. You faintly hear the police arresting the wizards on Floor 113.
Floor 115 has Microsoft's complete company having a party, Then the window breaks and a bunch of terrorists shoot some people, You escape unharmed though.
Floor 116 is where the terrorists had been planning their attack. You hit the button for Floor 117 so hard it breaks.
Floor 117 is classified. The button for it never worked in the first place because you didn't have clearance for it. The elevator continues its way up so you cannot visit that floor.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

118 is full of people all ranting and raving of how the title of this thread is mispelled.
[Image: signature_2017_feb_by_playerzed-db06m6e.png]
Zero club member: Sniper
Floor 119 has a button, guarded by Lord Gaben, which sends you back to 117 where that floor contains the release date of Half-Life 3.
Floor 120 is the roof. Since the building is endlessly tall, they had to put it somewhere...