Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Acid Skyscraper
Floor 121 is the pent house on the roof.
Floor 122 is some scaffolding. Looks like they were planning to actually build one of these floors rather than have it just appear. The skyscraper continues above it.
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
Floor 123 is a classroom where kids are learning numbers
Floor 124 is where Kylo Ren gives birth to Peridot
lolok
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kazooie for this post:
  • Alice
Floor 125

No matter how hard people try, the elevator never stops here, and as far as we know, no one has been here.
[Image: musicbar.php?name=Tin101&colour=teal]
Floor 126 contains every shitpost ever shittily posted. When the elevator door opens, they collapse in and crush you. You spend 10 years in hospital and end up $500T in debt.
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
o i messed my number up

floor 127

My room
[Image: musicbar.php?name=Tin101&colour=teal]
Floor 128 is where the Penitentiary For The Criminally Insane sits. They frequently assault Tintin's nipples in his room.
[Image: Denj139.gif]
Floor 129 is an orphanage. It's so flammable that the elevator doors opening causes the carpet to ignite. You hear the screams of the orphans. They sound kind of bored.
Floor 130 turns you irreversibly gay. Scientists have been unable to determine the cause, but they think it's (quote) "fabuloooous~".
[Image: Denj139.gif]
(2015-12-27 14:01:54)Darth Skrilly Wrote: Floor 130 turms you irreversibly gay. Scientists have been unable to determine the cause, but they think it's (quote) "fabuloooous~".

Floor 131 has what may possibly have been the cause...

[Image: tumblr_nv4fs25eoR1uh4vipo6_400.gif]
floor 132 blasts mettaton ex's theme capable of making you fabulous and rapes your ears
[Image: Beachsurf]
Floor 133 suddenly cures your irreversible gayness. You will automatically be confused
until you leave the floor.
lolok
Floor 134 is a pretty normal floor, with a few apartments (one bedroom and two bedroom) and so on. It even has tenants. You can't explain how it got here... or how low the rent must be for these people to accept living in this mess.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Floor 135 contains a tiny replica of the whole tower up until that point, complete with tiny tenants paying a tiny low rent for living in a tiny mess.
(2015-12-28 20:36:55)Tuxi Wrote: Floor 135 contains a tiny replica of the whole tower up until that point, complete with tiny tenants paying a tiny low rent for living in a tiny mess.

Floor 136 contains a tiny replica of the whole tower up until floor 135, complete with tiny tenants paying a tiny low rent for living in a tiny mess; which also contains a tinier replica of the whole tower up until that point, complete with tinier tenants paying tinier low rent for living in a tinier mess.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tank Titanium for this post:
  • Tuxi
Floor 137 has a bunch of dolls that look the same than the hentai army.
My avatar comes from https://thegamercat.com/
Floor 138 contains the top of the elevator shaft. The elevator doesn't go up any further. It also contains a portal to travel to upper floors — you type in the floor number and enter it.
Typing 0 as the floor number will take you out of the building entirely... but do you really want to do that?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
You type in Floor 200. It ignores you and opens a portal to Floor 139, which contains the world's largest house of cards. You blink and it collapses. There's another elevator on the other side of the room. You run into it and hit the button for Floor 140 while nobody's looking.
Floor 201 is filled with gummie candy, you try some and pocket a few.
[Image: signature_2017_feb_by_playerzed-db06m6e.png]
Zero club member: Sniper