Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Acid Skyscraper
...z it's up to 140.

Floor 141 is lined with pictures of someone's cat. There's a box in the middle. You decide to leave it alone.
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LeopardEnthusiast for this post:
  • Zee
Floors 140 and 142 are connected with a waterslide going upwards. You're not quite sure how it works, but it's fun to ride.

We'll save Z's for later.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tuxi for this post:
  • Zee
floor 143 has a bed, a broken condom, and blood, lots of it!
floor 144 has zero gravity activated, with the numbers 1 and 2 floating about. There are also a good about of X's.
Floor 145 contains the world's smallest jawbreaker. You inhale and your face explodes. You spend the next 50 years in hospital getting a new face and end up with $50 vigintillion of medical bills to pay.
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
Floor 146 has $50,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,001.50 in cash. You keep the $1.50 just in case and use the rest to pay your medical bills.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Floor 147 is a room with obnoxious loud music playing 24/7
and the lift only comes every 30 minutes
Floor 148 has Ax6's two stolen phones, they're at maximum security though, so it's impossible to get them back.
My avatar comes from https://thegamercat.com/
Floor 149 has free healthcare. You feel really stupid for using all your money three floors back.
Floor 150 is setting up for new year's displays!
Floor 151 is a series of tubes. It takes you three and a half hours to traverse by crawling through narrow enclosures of gunk, presumably made of a strange mixture of [REDACTED] and [DATA EXPUNGED]. You puke upon exiting.

As soon as you get out, you realize there was the start of the second elevator shaft just beside the tube entrance. You did all that for nothing!
[Image: Denj139.gif]
Floor 152 is a maze
but it's an easy maze
you beat it in 1 minute
Floor 153 farts out a portal to Floor 202, if you go in it, a time paradox will occur
and you will probably make your medical bill at least $100 uncentillion
lolok
Floor 154 is full of swirling hexagons and disco lights.
Floor 155 has 155 doors leading to staircases to each floor, however all the signs are mixed up and the staircases leading to floors 1-77 actually go to floors 78-154, which causes some unnecessary confusion.
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
Floor 156 has music-making Tesla coils with a display to select from 156 different songs.
Floor 157 is a white room that has a 5D hypercube in the middle of it
you decide not to touch it and move on
Floor 158 has a huge globe which shows the Earth as it was throughout the years.
Floor 159 shows the earth 159 years from now

well, radiation fallout everywhere I guess...
Floor 160 has everything look like Korea, literally everything. Walls, furniture, floor.. It would be an average room if it wasn't for this.
My avatar comes from https://thegamercat.com/