Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Let's get this Thread to 1,000,000 pages!
Lol
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
Have you ever had guests that mess up your bathroom?
A lot use an excessive amount of toilet paper. Like wads of folded-up TP in the wastebin. They probably have hemorrhoid issues...
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
I don't understand ♫
It's as if they don't want to wash their hands ♫
-Socrates
What do you rate my trap?
[Image: p8qiFyg.png]
(2018-08-09 08:08:26)whoopdedo Wrote: Have you ever had guests that mess up your bathroom?
A lot use an excessive amount of toilet paper. Like wads of folded-up TP in the wastebin. They probably have hemorrhoid issues...

I mess up my own bathroom because the toilet clogs every zeptosecond.
pap pap pap pa rari rap pap para ♫
-Socrates
5/5 trap xD
I like the text
-Socrates
You need a clothes hanger to prevent the toilet from clogging, too bad most toilets don't have big holes
-Socrates
A wire clothes hanger. Yup.
-Socrates
[Image: BicBT0h.png]

This one might be better.
This might be my greatest level ever.
[Image: 0JysuUW.png]
How do you escape?
-Socrates
I pick the last one
-Socrates
(2018-08-09 08:32:02)whoopdedo Wrote: How do you escape?

You go to the left and into a different path.
Wow lol
-Socrates
Wow I just saw a really good deal in this game but I'm kinda broke D:

I have to wait 1.5 hrs to snipe it from someone else...
-Socrates
"I hate everything in the universe except apple strudel."

-Me, whenever I made this level.
(2018-08-09 08:40:06)whoopdedo Wrote: Wow I just saw a really good deal in this game but I'm kinda broke D:

I have to wait 1.5 hrs to snipe it from someone else...

That stinks.
I'm hiding under the blankets now. It smells really good. I think it's a mixture of apple cider vinegar (from the trap)+laundry detergent. It could make some good cologne...

High concentration of apple cider vinegar actually kinda stinks, but this is really goooodddd @_@
-Socrates