Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Let's get this Thread to 1,000,000 pages!
(2018-08-09 09:16:47)Mystery Wrote: He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt; it was really quite hypnotic.

is this me
|\\\\ \\\\\ \\\\\\
|////// ///// ////
\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
(2018-08-09 12:47:21)Camer999 Wrote:
(2018-08-09 09:16:47)Mystery Wrote: He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic so that no one had a chance to interrupt; it was really quite hypnotic.

is this me

It is indeed you if you talk in a long-winded and absurdly lengthy way to the point that your sentence feels like a paragraph, and you just keep on wanting the sentence to end before it stretches on for so long that it starts a second line.
(2018-08-09 12:52:20)Mystery Wrote:
(2018-08-09 12:47:21)Camer999 Wrote:

is this me

It is indeed you if you talk in a long-winded and absurdly lengthy way to the point that your sentence feels like a paragraph, and you just keep on wanting the sentence to end before it stretches on for so long that it starts a second line.

hmmm idk but I see what you do there Wink
\\\\ \\\\ \\\\ \\\\ \\\\ \\\\
///// ///// ///// ///// /////
\\\\\
///////////
\\\\\\\\\\\
/////\\\\\
\\\\\/////
.////\\\\.
.\\\\////.
..///\\\..
..\\\///..
...//\\...
...\\//...
..../\....
....\/....
\ \ \ \ \ \
/ / / / /
\ \ \ \
/ / /
\ \
/
!!!
!!
!

!
!!
!!!
a

a
<administratively removed by ax6>
(2018-07-08 12:51:29)Mystery Wrote: Aurora borealis.

A- Aurora borealis? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within your kitchen?
ok I seem to have posted something that actually stops me getting to the page it's on
so I have moved it to 10370
I can't even delete it because it wont load
It's just spits out HTTP500 error
Maybe it takes too long to load and just says error