Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Adding new emotes
I demand to be able to put eggplants in my post without using the [img] tag. If my demands are not met I will move to freegoose.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Ringstaart for this post:
  • Camer999, Kyukon, Lain, Suuper
(2017-03-05 20:07:47)Ringstaart Wrote: I demand to be able to put eggplants in my post without using the [img] tag. If my demands are not met I will move to freegoose.

[Image: xaPHUVM.png]
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: TGKOjwH.png]
(2017-03-05 20:07:47)Ringstaart Wrote: I demand to be able to put eggplants in my post without using the [img] tag. If my demands are not met I will move to freegoose.

I have to wonder why you haven't done that yet. I mean, it has the word "free" in the name. Aren't you into that?
"Get this quote on someone's signature" ~ASDruska
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to blnprxxwzyzqo569 for this post:
  • Zelante
oh right I said I was going to upload some more of these onto the thread like probably a week ago by now lmao

These are JV-themed emotes. I think that if anything else, it wouldn't hurt to have some JV emotes available for use since it's a major part of our history.
I wanted to do more, but I wasn't able to find the pictures associated with them. If you have -any- JV meme or historic picture (that would work well as an emote) that you want to see in emote form PLEASE post them!

Submission code: 109
Replacement: :bubelman:
Emote: [Image: SuhWjtL.png]

Submission code: 110
Replacement: :jigg:
Emote: [Image: T6XoNkc.png]

Submission code: 111
Replacement: :rapperteacher:
Emote: [Image: YFUFXpD.png]

Submission code: 112
Replacement: :willferrell:
Emote: [Image: Shuopgo.png]
[19:15:40] <aaaaaa123456789> don't you dare xD me young man
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Kyukon for this post:
  • Delphinoid, Podifo
I vote for 109, 110, 111, and 112
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
(2017-03-12 06:32:14)Kyukon Wrote:  If you have -any- JV meme or historic picture (that would work well as an emote) that you want to see in emote form PLEASE post them!

someone post pencil guy pls, i lost the image
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
Support: 100, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 400, 500, 666,
Support all again
(2017-03-12 14:12:22)Snorlax Wrote: someone post pencil guy pls, i lost the image

[Image: Gp4TYWo.png]

Submission code: 113
Replacement: :pencilguy:
Emote: [Image: X6sMMrU.png] (25x19) or [Image: 8AVNx0O.png] (27x21) or [Image: Gu0uhjv.png] (30x22)

I don't know which size is the most appropriate
(also Kyukon or someone else could probably do a better job than I did idk)

「 L a i n 」

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Lain for this post:
  • Kyukon, Podifo
Support 113
Submission code: 114
Replacement: :bubbelman:

[Image: YSyKAaD.png]

I also have Chma6 but I can't edit stuff properly right now

[Image: g0dKi41.jpg]
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
I'll cast a vote for 113.

I'll make my own versions of pencil guy and chma emotes, but I'll just offer pencil guy as an alternative version of the emote to Lain's submission. I won't submit the chma emote unless he gives his permission to be submitted as an emote because he wasn't really a fan of us spamming that pic back then lol.

Certainly we have more JV maymay pics lying around somewhere, once again if you have any saved post them here (or just post them anywhere on this forum really since it's JV history and I'd like to see it preserved somewhere no matter how weird or dumb it may be).

edit: Here are two alternate pencil guy emotes:
[Image: Ojh1rfi.png]

[Image: csD7pEh.png]
I accidentally cropped out the hand on his chin initially and was too lazy to fix it didn't include the hand on chin on the first one because it'd take up valuable pixel space on the 25x25 canvas and you could always use :thinking: to convey that sort of message instead. The second one is with the hand on chin so you can see what I mean. However, pick whichever version you like the best.

edit2: specific requests: does anyone have andayaface or sudin?
I vote for 109 110 111 112 113
It's like asking for a slight hint of apocalypse.

[Image: TGKOjwH.png]
I have no time whatsoever to pay attention to this during the week, so someone remind me this weekend to take a look.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Current events have a tendency to be upsetting and infuriating. There are many times when one feels like they should express this discontentment.
In such trying times, perhaps some things can only be conveyed via angery reacts only.

Submission code: 115
Replacement: :angery:
Image: [Image: CCWD0AQ.png]
+1 to everything kyukon posts
+1 115
+1 to 115
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
+1 115
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
-1 to 115 :^l
"Get this quote on someone's signature" ~ASDruska