Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Roll to Dodge -1
[Image: wx4jreD.png]
(Banner created by This Guy.)
We are currently on day 33

Welcome to Roll to Dodge where your fate is sealed on a simple roll of a die. Oh and there will be plenty of die.

You'll be playing the Dreadlings in this iteration prior to the events of Roll to Dodge 4, under the command of the giant and incredibly arrogant Dreadcat. Your job is to bring this world under his command, you are born from  iron and flame, powered by the brains of the recently fallen. Numerous teams of Dreadlings, ruthless cybernetic cat-like things, have begun to form up, ready to plunder this world in the name of Dreadcat. There will be blood, sweat and tears, but you're incapable of all three.

To join, simply post "Spank my ass with a D10". You should also vote on whether you want the normal difficulty or the expert difficulty. On expert difficulty all events will unlock at the start, including the incredibly deadly ones, the antagonists will arrive immediately, and there will be no 5 day tutorial. After you join, you'll be treated to your first die roll. Read below if you need to know the basic rules.

[Image: SjpK6pn.png]

How to play:

Chassis upgrades.
Dreadling tiers.

Artefacts.

Player status:

Real Heroes of This Story ████
KeyboardFetishist - Annihilator - 83/260HP - Armour 0/7 - Melee x 3.50, Ranged x 4.00 - Perks (Bull's Strength II, Self Aware, Leadership, Command, Mass Driver, Annihilate, Irresistible Ranged, Lucky, Frenzy, Mind Blast, Experienced, )
Luna - Primal Horror - 82/100HP - Armour 2/3 - Melee x2.75 - Ranged x0.00 Perks (Irradiated Ammunition, Scanner II, Frenzy, Obliterate, Coup De Grâce I)

Skrossadox ████
Skrillisus - Dreadling - 69/130HP - Armour 4/4 - Melee x1.75 - Ranged x0.50 - Perks (Scanner II, Leadership, Command, Tank)
Northadox - Dreadling - 61/100HP - Armour 0/6 - 18/50 Minerals - Melee x1.75 - Ranged x1.25 - Perks (Taser Tail I, Explosive Criticals I, Spiked Carapace I, Stockpile I)
Ross - Dreadling - 68/100HP - Armour 1/3 - Melee x1.50 - Ranged x1.25 - Perks (Spiked Carapace I, Scanner I)

Vouliez-vous dire l'akiue? ████
Tuxi - Drakeling - 78/130HP - Armour 7/8 - Melee x2.50 - Ranged x2.00 - Perks (Spiked Carapace II, Leadership, Command, Terror of the Skies, Flight, Fireball I, Carpet Bomb, Lucky, Attentive)
Akiuee - Swarmer - 92/100HP - Armour 0/1 - Melee x1.75 - Ranged x1.25 - Perks (Attentive, Flight, Ambush I, Scanner I)
Speed - Dreadling- 64/100HP - Armour 2/2 - Melee x1.50 - Ranged x0.00 - Perks (Attentive, Lightning Reflexes II)

PlayerZ3D - Spawnling - DEAD
Luro - Spawnling - DEAD
Santana Claus - Spawnling - DEAD
Pandora - Dreadling - DEAD
Arcana - Werewolf - DEAD

Perk information (Only the currently known ones)
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • Luna, Mfdom, Nik12, Northadox, Tuxi, Zelante
Smelly Tuna Fish all of my
*EDIT: ok, spank my ass with a d10. Better be a good spank though. I vote for normal because if there's inactivity it'll suck for the rest of us.
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Luna for this post:
  • FinalCheetah
Spank my ass with a D10 bb pls.

Also, normal mode. Relying on RNG when it comes to the expert difficulty will hurt much more than D10 butt spanks.
Discord ID: Alice#4975
[Image: Denj139.gif]
fuck you spank your own ass with a d10 I'm not getting involved in your weird fetishes

normal mode pls
[Image: Pf3vCgU.gif]
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to LeopardEnthusiast for this post:
  • Arik1, Luro, Mija, Northadox, Tranquility
spank My ass with a D10 

i don't want expert mode, but i'm going to vote for it so i can be THAT guy
mark
I accidentlied this post.
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • blnprxxwzyzqo569, Luna, Mija, Northadox, Syndiciate
Skrillisus character generation

You have rolled a 5.

The second Dreadling to be forged could not be more mundane even if it tried. You are spat out of the forge, tumble along the metallic floor within the innards of Dreadcat and eventually bump into Luna who seems to be larger and stronger than yourself. It seems minerals are scarce for now and you're no bigger than a common kitten. You flounder around for a while before Luna gives you some tips on how to stand up as a quadruped. You are shown around, it's hardly comfortable living in here, having to scuttle through narrow passageways. Luna shows you to outside after your first chores, you're just slowly flying through an infinite darkness on this giant metal cat. Things could not be more strange. For years you toil away, helping Luna with the daily repairs.

You start the game as a Spawnling.
Cannot fuse ranged weaponry onto yourself.
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • Luna, Mija, Northadox, Syndiciate
KeyboardFetishist character generation

You have rolled a 10. Epic success!

Luna notices the forge stirring into action, the last time this happened Skrilly popped out. Skrilly is called over and both perch on all fours, forepaws at the front, propping themselves up like attentive cats. The forging process is taking far longer than usual but the two continue to watch on, until finally this large thing pops out and tumbles along, only with several clicks it lands on all fours with acrobatic flip. This is no Spawnling and looks similar to Luna, apart from one detail. Mounted to its back is a machine gun and it immediately begins discharging shards of sharp metal all over the place. Luna can only stare in jealousy, even if that machine gun is faulty. Even after unloading the clip, it's still clicking like it wants to fire. But that's fine. KeyboardFetishest has many years to learn how to stop discharging ammunition randomly. Even though the gun is crude, it'll likely serve him well.

You start the game as a Dreadling.
+0.50 melee multiplier.
Can fuse ranged weapons onto yourself.
You start with a machine gun. +0.50 range multiplier.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • LeopardEnthusiast, Luna, Syndiciate
Ross character generation

Years later the forge stirs itself back in action. Luna and Skrilly resume their positions, perching, staring, hoping to win over the new arrival as KeyboardFetishist bounds around behind them, discharging ammunition all over the place. Another long forging process. "Dreadcat must be experimenting again." Luna states in the monotone voice that all Dreadlings share. Hours of waiting pays off, Ross is birthed, only he just lands flat on the floor. This Dreadling is heavier than the rest, carapace clad in deadly spiked armour. All the Dreadlings will have fun trying to count how many spikes adorn him, hundreds, perhaps thousands. "Worf." Ross states before running off elsewhere. Everyone goes back to their chores.

+0.50 melee multiplier.
You start the game with the Spiked Carapace I perk.
- You gain 2 Armour permanently. When struck by any melee attack, the attacker takes 4 damage.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • Luna
I'm the cuck of all noun-lings aren't I.

Unless someone rolls a 1 and gets a cardboard body or something =^)
Discord ID: Alice#4975
[Image: Denj139.gif]
well shit I'm cool as fuck

literally a machinegun cat thing
explain how i can socialize with people (preferably females aged 16-27) using specific cell phone apps or any cell phone related methods.
(2016-03-03 12:44:20)Skrillisus Wrote: I'm the cuck of all noun-lings aren't I.

Unless someone rolls a 1 and gets a cardboard body or something =^)

I'd join to make that reality but I don't have the time for this one Tongue
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Camer999 for this post:
  • Mija
I've heard so much of this but never actually know what it was. Please do spank my ass with a D10.

Also, normal.
[Image: tw2m4pN.png] All Hail Shanaroo
Spank my ass with a D10.

Come on, guys. Expert mode is necessary, RNG is all part of the fun. Don't be fun-hating casuals.
Tuxi character generation

You have rolled a 3.

Another year and another Dreadling to be manufactured. It seems like all Dreadlings worship Dreadcat's forge like zealots, they're always there, patiently waiting as the machinery clunks and clanks, cogs turn and churn, the fires within blazing with unbearable heat, even for those made from iron. Tuxi is spewed out, a Spawnling, kitten size. As he hits the floor though, the wires keeping him powered crackle and spark all over the place. His joints don't move as they should, it looks like Dreadcat isn't as perfect as he seems. Dreadcat's innards buzz with activity now, plenty of Dreadcats, plenty of monotone chitters from your other brethren. All work like bees to keep the one that birthed them alive and well.

You overhear some of the Dreadling's excitement of visiting an asteroid belt in a few years time, looks like you'll have an opportunity to fuse minerals to repair yourself soon enough.

You start the game as a Spawnling.
Cannot fuse ranged weaponry onto yourself.
You start the game with 25% damage.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • Luna, Tuxi
damn tuxi that's a pretty shitty roll

unlike mine

mine's awesome
Northadox character generation

Just a few weeks after the last, the forge roars back into action, collecting all Dreadlings to perch in a sit in front of it. This forge may be your god for all you know. By this time KeyboardFetishist has managed to control his machinegun, no more annoying clicking sounds of a spent clip, no more dodging shrapnel when he accidently fires. Another large Dreadling tumbles out, but this one has a longer tail than the rest, spiked with gold that seems to be constantly crackling a fine stream of electricity from base to tip. It's prehensile, bending spindly behind and as it coils majestically, you all watch, metallic jaws hanging, until it dawns on you that Northadox will be wanting some combat practice later...

+0.50 melee multiplier.
You start the game with the Taser Tail I perk.
- On an Epic Success melee hit during combat, you'll constrict an opponent with your tail and discharge electric through them. This deals 10 irresistible extra damage and stuns the opponent.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • Luna, Northadox
3 fudgin 10s already god, my 9 roll is the the bottom half of best rolls o.O
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Luna for this post:
  • Tuxi
well shit damn that's fucking awesome

welcome to the 10 club, north
Spank my ass with a D 10

Never been dead or a dreadling before
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH