Poll: Who would you vote for?
Trump
Clinton
Neither
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trump v Clinton
(2016-12-18 13:39:00)Saxon Wrote:
(2016-12-18 04:04:35)Reisyukaku Wrote:
(2016-12-17 12:25:11)Saxon Wrote:  I suppose it's good you're not trying to convince anybody, because you've failed spectacularly on that front. Like most of the rest of your ilk, your views are just a meme.
All I ever see out of you is ad hominem. Discussions are meant to open others to ideas.. The most solid evidence we have is the emails, which seem fishy. Think about this. Everyone knew OJ Simpson killed his wife, but we had no proof. It wasn't until the statute of limitation was reached that he wrote a book about it, admitting to it. Take your blinders off and use your brain.

I think you've failed to appreciate that, since you're making fantastical claims, it is up to you to prove those claims.

Until you realise that, complaining about ad hominems is rather attempting to run before you can walk. These complaints are wrong anyway, because people are right to complain that they are unable to trust the evidence you cite to support your claims when it comes from people who are notorious conspiracy theorists who have been recorded deliberately manipulating quotes to change their meaning.

I worry that, even though there exists ample evidence to show your conspiracy theories are wrong, you will never accept this anyway because you will simply rationalise that any suggestion that your ideas could be wrong comes from the 'corrupted liberal media', even for example, if the groups disputing your ideas include sources notorious for their conservative bias, such as FOX news.

(2016-12-18 03:29:27)Legend Wrote: Unrelated to above: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599 "drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliant citizenry." If that isn't concerning I don't know what is

I read the whole paragraph and this sounds like self-criticism tbh.
I'm sure there are asshole politicians out there though, like the ones who helped cover up the harmful affects of fossil fuel emissions on the environment, or protect big-tobacco....oh, these are very same people in Trump's new cabinet.

[Image: CAOJO1f.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to imasgrohn for this post:
  • y'a pas moyen
lmao an electoral college member in washington started playing a flute

[Image: zm9erQr.png]

[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to ProClifo for this post:
  • Nagato
[Image: Prud96k.png]
[Image: gWu2Jq2.jpg]
(2016-12-19 20:48:58)ProClifo Wrote: [Image: Prud96k.png]

He appealed to Native American voters.
[Image: 14ne1x1.png]
Are we human, or are we dancer?
tfw Trump keeps winning
tfw this marks the third victory in the same election
s-stop mr. Trump! I'm tired of winning!
Nintendo hacker / Engineer
(2016-12-19 23:12:36)Reisyukaku Wrote: tfw Trump keeps winning
tfw this marks the third victory in the same election
s-stop mr. Trump! I'm tired of winning!

I don't get it, is your avatar supposed to be 'that face when'?

If so then I'm pretty sure that's the same reaction most of the world had.
[Image: AzK9VRX.png]
(2016-12-20 19:32:18)PooZy Wrote:
(2016-12-19 23:12:36)Reisyukaku Wrote: tfw Trump keeps winning tfw this marks the third victory in the same election s-stop mr. Trump! I'm tired of winning!
I don't get it, is your avatar supposed to be 'that face when'? If so then I'm pretty sure that's the same reaction most of the world had.

It's the English comedian John Oliver, for some reason https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Oliver
Evidently this story continues to develop, because the US is about to expel 35 Russian Diplomats and declare sanctions on 9 organisations in response to alleged hacking sponsored by the state of Russia in the run up to the 2016 American Election.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38463025
I used to be a Trump supporter, but now I am a #CruzMissile and I will be casting my ballot for a principled conservative. There's no way for Drumpf to reach 1237 delegates before the convention.
I know posts sometimes take a while to go through but this is something else
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Ringstaart for this post:
  • Camer the Cola Dragon, Ena, Immerse
this is the reason why i support trump from now on

[Image: CwAL4VWVUAAMboo.jpg?format=750w]
[Image: dTHYN7f.png]
My government killed a man for no reason. They had no proof he was involved in 9/11 no one even charged him with it. He was never indicted, arrested or tried for the 1998 bombings but was gunned down like a dog in the street. One day we will find out the truth about 9/11.
RIP
-William Connell
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Big Money Salvia for this post:
  • Alice, Tintin
(2017-06-04 18:43:59)Ringstaart Wrote: I know posts sometimes take a while to go through but this is something else

[Image: BdORoqS.jpg]
Catch the dope with your horoscope!

[Image: JXGCh7i.png]
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Robin Hood for this post:
  • Camer the Cola Dragon, Immerse, Tebbe
(2017-06-04 18:43:59)Ringstaart Wrote: I know posts sometimes take a while to go through but this is something else

covfefe
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to blnprxxwzyzqo569 for this post:
  • Immerse
It was weird reading this thread. My political opinions have changed so much in the past 3 years.
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
(2019-04-13 18:56:26)Ali Wrote: It was weird reading this thread. My political opinions have changed so much in the past 3 years.

YANKEE EMPIRE BAD MADURO GOOD!!!111
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Residays for this post:
  • aaaaaa123456789
It was really the craziest election I ever witnessed.
lolok
(2019-04-15 07:05:50)Kazooie Wrote: It was really the craziest election I ever witnessed.

It was insane.

I hope 2020 can be as entertaining.
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ali for this post:
  • Kazooie
vermin supreme 2020
an easy way to see which users suck Smile

Heart
(2019-04-19 22:54:45)John3 Wrote: an easy way to see which users suck Smile

Ah yes, let's base our opinion on people based on their political preference, great idea!
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Podifo for this post:
  • Ali, heart, Northadox, Robin Hood