Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIL... (Today I've learned...)
(2016-04-14 02:18:07)Milkmann Wrote:
(2016-04-13 22:51:36)Skiward Wrote: I need to actually run during Track practice lol

did u have a shitty meet

I ran okay times, but could be a lot better

I dunno how much you know about track, but I ran the 400 and the 4x4 and my 4x4 was faster than my 400 open, smh

I learned today that I am a monster
[Image: Pt441jt.jpg?1]
Today I learned that people on eBay sell empty boxes and people actually buy them for like 10 dollars.
(2016-04-14 17:03:52)Skiward Wrote:
(2016-04-14 02:18:07)Milkmann Wrote:
(2016-04-13 22:51:36)Skiward Wrote: I need to actually run during Track practice lol

did u have a shitty meet

I dunno how much you know about track, but I ran the 400 and the 4x4 and my 4x4 was faster than my 400 open, smh

It's actually pretty normal for your 4x4 split to be faster than your actual open 400m time, partly because of the hype and adrenaline and partly because you get a bit of a flying start.
I learned that lobsters don't age in a conventional way like most creatures.
[Image: signature_2017_feb_by_playerzed-db06m6e.png]
Zero club member: Sniper
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Zee for this post:
  • Zelante
Today I've learned that I am a procrastination god Sad
Right now I'm trying to learn the proof of the Kruskal-Katona theorem. (if that means anything to anyone)
(2016-04-14 23:35:27)Milkmann Wrote:
(2016-04-14 17:03:52)Skiward Wrote:
(2016-04-14 02:18:07)Milkmann Wrote: did u have a shitty meet

It's actually pretty normal for your 4x4 split to be faster than your actual open 400m time, partly because of the hype and adrenaline and partly because you get a bit of a flying start.
My start for the 4x4 was so bad, I didn't use blocks so when the gun went off I kinda stood there for like a second and then started running
No idea how I managed to do it but I did
Today I learned that if someone strives to get the last word on you, trying to one-up them is bad. Their opinion will never change, and you shouldn't even attempt to change this fact.
[Image: Denj139.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alice for this post:
  • Mystery
TIL that there are dry townships in NY
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
I learned the lyrics to some song
I learned how to do Data Analysis on Excel.
TIL that I suck at math. Because i've been abducted by moths.

Actualy TIL that i'm a useless human bean. I bet mr.Bean is a better human bean than me.
This signature is too big  Angry

Bucket list: "Get this quote on someone's signature". Get a better avatar. Remove the angry face. Don't get a job. Die.
TIL I've only been off here just under 3 months, felt a lot longer Tongue
TIL that you cab use a computer mouse on your Android smartphone if you connect it with an OTG cable. It even shows the cursor and you can click+scroll Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Zelante for this post:
  • Famknight
Today I've learned to always try to be nice to people even if they haven't always been nice to you. You never know how much emotional weight something you say can have on a person.
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • VBR
Bump.

TIL the following one command makes not only DVI file, but also PDF. Before I learnt the being of the tool I used to have my own shell script that executes platex and dvipdfmx in order.

Code:
>ptex2pdf -l your_tex_file_name
TIL how to use VRoid Studio a little.
TIL several tips of Pandoc.
  • LaTeX macros can be used on markdown file.
  • ![](file.jpg){ width=50% }, as an example, generates \includegraphics[width=0.5\textwidth,height=\textheight]{file.jpg}.
  • Simply put \pagebreak and \newpage for page-breaking.
  • Etc.

More can be found on official manual page.
How I've always misheard the Japanese word 宣伝. Everything makes sense now.
I don't have a sicknature
YouTube (original music) | Newgrounds (games)
TIL more than 3 coffees a day will really make my ass hurt

• єиα •
I've learnt that nobody deserves your kindness.

There are winners and losers in society, and being nice is being the loser.