Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TIL... (Today I've learned...)
(2019-08-13 10:10:24)Ena Wrote: TIL more than 3 coffees a day will really make my ass hurt

Surely you mean your stomach? Right? Right...?

(2019-08-13 13:33:35)TheWicked Wrote: I've learnt that nobody deserves your kindness.

There are winners and losers in society, and being nice is being the loser.

This is so far off the mark that it's actually painful to read.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • eightball
(2019-08-14 05:59:59)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2019-08-13 10:10:24)Ena Wrote: TIL more than 3 coffees a day will really make my ass hurt

Surely you mean your stomach? Right? Right...?

no

stomach reacted, it didn't hurt, but butthole suffered

• єиα •
Today I learned that I complain way too much. I know that I shouldn't, and I want to complain less, but I can't help it.
Was she reality or just a dream to me

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
TIL some usages of Blender:

Right-click:select
Left-click:move cursor
drag w/ mid wheel:rotate
drag w/ mid wheel holding shift:move the object

Ctrl+R:subdivide loop
B:drag&drop to select with square

keypad 1:forward
keypad 5:toggle... what?

a:deselect/select everything
s:scale

object mode -> edit mode, and 3d view shading: -> wireframe
Today I learned that you can take a custom sized screenshot in Win10 by pressing Windows key + Shift + S. Now to forget that in less than a week...

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • heart
(2019-08-16 02:58:46)Mystery Wrote: Today I learned that you can take a custom sized screenshot in Win10 by pressing Windows key + Shift + S. Now to forget that in less than a week...

Woah!
It's like a shortcut for snipping tool :o
TIL the being of tabularx and ltablex.
Eating a fuckton of cookie dough from the new sonic shake thing will make ur tummy hurt
[Image: ynpkSAA.png]
In some countries, if you get caught having sex with an animal, the government forces you to marry it
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to GodJob for this post:
  • IcyMind
cherubs are characterised by their naked buttocks

• єиα •
individual monosaccharides are linked by glycosidic bond
I learnt that my manager doesn't know what a sprint is, yet has to sign off each decision we make about the sprint.
That I can't do deals (no, not drug deals) at my job while I wear a glove on my right hand cause I can't grab the card stock out of the pockets. I've got probably 20+ cuts on my right hand, but at least my left hand is healing.

TIL the old messenger thing Angry works on discord too
oh and here too I guess!
: @ with no space
TIL that even with ibuprofen, a heating pad, and a wrist support, my right wrist can still be throbbing.

TIL some usages of tbl, pic, and eqn, macros for troff/nroff.
(2019-10-11 12:13:12)Mystery Wrote: TIL that even with ibuprofen, a heating pad, and a wrist support, my right wrist can still be throbbing.

That's because the most important part of the treatment is to let the damn thing rest instead of doing more heavy work the next day as if nothing had happened.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

(2019-10-13 10:52:21)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote:
(2019-10-11 12:13:12)Mystery Wrote: TIL that even with ibuprofen, a heating pad, and a wrist support, my right wrist can still be throbbing.

That's because the most important part of the treatment is to let the damn thing rest instead of doing more heavy work the next day as if nothing had happened.

Well they expect me to do my job when I go into work. And it's not as bad as the other job they put me on. I didn't feel any wrist pain today (but that's probably because it's the weekend).

I guess TIL that not even having a clearly work-related injury will enable you to take paid leave in the US... the employer would be legally required to let you take leave and pay your medical costs here.

(2019-10-13 11:17:27)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: I guess TIL that not even having a clearly work-related injury will enable you to take paid leave in the US...

I might have been able to, but I don't even know how it works. I think I would have had to fill out a form for workers compensation right after the injury, but I didn't know I even had an injury until my physician diagnosed me several days later. I just thought my wrists were sore from the repetitive use of them. Plus, I'm still on the 90 day introductory period. I asked a few people, and they said even if I tried to get paid leave, they probably wouldn't honor it if I'm in that introductory period.