Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Team Fortress 2
[Image: banner.PNG]

http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/

Team Fortress 2 (commonly abbreviated as TF2) is a team-based first-person shooter multiplayer video game developed by Valve Corporation.

It is the sequel to the 1996 mod Team Fortress for Quake and its 1999 remake.

It was released as part of the video game compilation The Orange Box on October 10, 2007 for Windows and the Xbox 360. A PlayStation 3 version followed on December 11, 2007.

On April 8, 2008, it was released as a standalone title for Windows. The game was updated to support OS X on June 10, 2010, and Linux on February 14, 2013. 

It is distributed online through Valve's download retailer Steam; retail distribution was handled by Electronic Arts. In Team Fortress 2, players join one of two teams comprising nine character classes, battling in a variety of game modes including capture the flag and king of the hill. The development is led by John Cook and Robin Walker, creators of the original Team Fortress. Announced in 1998, the game once had more realistic, militaristic visuals and gameplay, but this changed over the protracted nine-year development. After Valve released no information for six years, Team Fortress 2 regularly featured in Wired News‍ ' annual vaporware list among other ignominies.

The finished Team Fortress 2 has cartoon-like visuals influenced by the art of J. C. Leyendecker, Dean Cornwell and Norman Rockwell and is powered by Valve's Source engine. Team Fortress 2 received critical acclaim for its art direction, gameplay, humor, and use of character in a multiplayer-only game.] Valve continues to release new content, including maps, items and game modes.

On June 23, 2011, it became free to play, supported by microtransactions for unique in-game equipment. A 'drop system' was also added and refined in this update, allowing free-to-play users to still receive game equipment by use of a random number generator.

---

You may use this thread for discussions, Trading, Giveaways, Basically anything related for this game.
they need to stop completely unbinding every key i have that is also bound to a script every time they do an update jesus christ

Also for anyone reading this who hasn't been on tf2 recently or already gotten the event stuff it's tf2's birthday so get on and get a party hat and a noisemaker for obligatory noise spam and pretending to be f2p while you pubstomp
[19:15:40] <aaaaaa123456789> don't you dare xD me young man
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kyukon for this post:
  • Zelante
(2015-08-24 20:31:46)Kyukon Wrote: they need to stop completely unbinding every key i have that is also bound to a script every time they do an update jesus christ

Also for anyone reading this who hasn't been on tf2 recently or already gotten the event stuff it's tf2's birthday so get on and get a party hat and a noisemaker for obligatory noise spam and pretending to be f2p while you pubstomp

Time to install Tf2 I guess Tongue
Best game evah, 1800 hour playtime
Remember check out my project! http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=115

(2015-08-19 09:19:53)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: My next username will be ax6'); DROP DATABASE; --

If you do enjoy minecraft content try out this: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...o57OGMOdCU
Is it bad that the greatest joys I get from this game is teletraping and purposely not capping the last intel?

Only have 1000 hours Sad
I have loads of hours on this game, seriously, anyone knowing the amount of time I've played this game is gonna be amazed, seriously, I've played a grand total of 0 hours, 10/10 longest play time ever.
(2015-08-25 09:59:40)Twilamb Wrote: Is it bad that the greatest joys I get from this game is teletraping and purposely not capping the last intel?

Only have 1000 hours Sad

I remember 2011 when teletraping was actually fun.
I don't have any memes. Go away.
(2015-08-25 09:59:40)Twilamb Wrote: Is it bad that the greatest joys I get from this game is teletraping and purposely not capping the last intel?

Only have 1000 hours Sad

I have 679 hours with more than 200 of them as scout because scout is fun
if you just reached 1000 hour milestone lets celebrate pls

(2015-08-25 15:01:06)Twisted Wrote: I remember 2011 when teletraping was actually fun.

yesterday we made the most blatant teletrap ever (one engie's entrance stacked on top of the same engie's exit) to pass the time and it still somehow got people trapped
like people actually walked into the world's most stupid looking teleporter system ever then didn't know how to get out
this was on a valve server obviously
Just started playing a few weeks ago, alreadg have at least 25 hours logged (which is child's play compared to some of these numbers) but I'm still pretty okay for where I am. Lots of Sniper and then about even with Scout, Engi, Soldier, and Pyro. The rest are rarely played.
DIRTY SINNING YIFFER

[Image: rg00w55.gif]
                                                      ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้

So I recently decided to start playing on an alt so I could get achievements and experience the joy of finding new weapons again, and well... I got banned from a Valve server for being accused of cheating last night and it almost happened again today  ;-;

Whenever someone without hats dominates, they have to be hacking. No hats = no skill amirite?

(2015-08-26 00:51:05)Luro Wrote: Just started playing a few weeks ago, alreadg have at least 25 hours logged (which is child's play compared to some of these numbers) but I'm still pretty okay for where I am. Lots of Sniper and then about even with Scout, Engi, Soldier, and Pyro. The rest are rarely played.

Yep, you don't see much class diversity in pubs. Over here, everyone plays Scout, Engie, Sniper and Spy. The only people who seem to play the other classes are the people who main them. Expect to see a bunch of sucky Snipers or Spies and Div 2 Demomen or Soldiers.   Tongue
[Image: vqGfn9p.gif]
Guh huh
tf2?

more like tf:go

and the place where hats are much expensive than in reality
[Image: image2.png?id=faa6a924d6e892d22b0c4dc71597cdbf]
(2015-08-26 02:53:01)Delphinoid Wrote: So I recently decided to start playing on an alt so I could get achievements and experience the joy of finding new weapons again, and well... I got banned from a Valve server for being accused of cheating last night and it almost happened again today  ;-;

Whenever someone without hats dominates, they have to be hacking. No hats = no skill amirite?

(2015-08-26 00:51:05)Luro Wrote: Just started playing a few weeks ago, alreadg have at least 25 hours logged (which is child's play compared to some of these numbers) but I'm still pretty okay for where I am. Lots of Sniper and then about even with Scout, Engi, Soldier, and Pyro. The rest are rarely played.

Yep, you don't see much class diversity in pubs. Over here, everyone plays Scout, Engie, Sniper and Spy. The only people who seem to play the other classes are the people who main them. Expect to see a bunch of sucky Snipers or Spies and Div 2 Demomen or Soldiers.   Tongue

What class were you using on the pub
I've been considering making an alt for TF2 because years ago I tossed out my gibus leading to great regret, it helps me pretend to be retarded when I don't feel like playing seriously

disappointingly I've never been kicked for hacking, I'm not good enough for that (I have been asked how I aim and shoot with BFB before the nerf clearly the gun is 2fast for these people)

while we are on the topic of pub class diversity i will share my class diversity screenshots and my incredibly old scout loadout

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kyukon for this post:
  • Delphinoid
One of the furries I have manipulated that has a crush on me is buyimg me things off the Mann Co. Store

Quote:Dev _ - Tuesday 6:24 PM

> Buying these things: 1x Key, 1x Tour Ticket, 3x Name Tag, 3x Description Tag, 1x Upgrade to Premium Gift, 10x Craft Hats. Total cost? Not telling you

He's such a cutie~
DIRTY SINNING YIFFER
i have like 1000 hours but i still suck
"Get this quote on someone's signature" ~ASDruska
I use to play it a lot. Scout ftw.
the new soccer/football mode is fun when people don't get the ball stuck behind that one box and laugh at everyone
I can't play it, honestly
"Get this quote on someone's signature" ~ASDruska
I love TF2. It's really fun to be deceptive as a spy an backstab the other team