Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Download archives of all PR2 levels
what happened to the levels? they're gone now Sad
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
damm that's a shame, I downloaded the files but I don't have them anymore because I put all levels into a database but it only has level_id, title, user_id, and username

EDIT: Wait nevermind they are saved on my mega account try this link https://mega.nz/#F!VNRgUKRK!X8yxcHdrewIyCsw1MiqeiQ
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Stxtics for this post:
  • heart
I know its been said before but its crazy to me Pr2 still has such a dedicated playerbase.
"anyway.. why do people keep saying my name? i don't sim anymore lol"
(2019-10-24 14:15:27)Ali Wrote: I know its been said before but its crazy to me Pr2 still has such a dedicated playerbase macroerbase.

Fixed that for you
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Ali, Residays
Yeah, most of the people playing aren't actually playing, they're in sim maps. Either manually, or through a macro. The game is already dead. I'd say there's 5 or 6 people actually racing at any given time, and that's being generous.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mystery for this post:
  • Ali
One of them should do an AMA, I'm actually curious what their rationale is.

If they are aiming for rank 150, it would take about 10 more years from now if they are rank 70 right now.
It's obviously because they want to show off that they have the biggest rank... just as always
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Northadox
(2019-10-25 18:36:40)Ali Wrote: One of them should do an AMA, I'm actually curious what their rationale is.

If they are aiming for rank 150, it would take about 10 more years from now if they are rank 70 right now.

You mean like Colind?
(2019-10-25 18:36:40)Ali Wrote: One of them should do an AMA, I'm actually curious what their rationale is.

In order to advance three ranks (say rank 70 to rank 73) The amount of exp needed to make that jump is the same as going from rank 0 to rank 70. (assuming no rank tokens added). Also, it is not possible to exceed rank 128 (or 127 I cant remember)
(2015-11-01 01:39:59)Ares Wrote: I don't bother helping you out on this poorly made thread, perhaps I'll make the same thing but even better Tongue
You made a shitload of mistakes though
Fame's knowledge > Atari

Slay thank this post pl0x
(loading...) Until the PR2 Doomsday
(2019-10-31 16:39:26)Atari4600 Wrote:

In order to advance three ranks (say rank 70 to rank 73) The amount of exp needed to make that jump is the same as going from rank 0 to rank 70. (assuming no rank tokens added). Also, it is not possible to exceed rank 128 (or 127 I cant remember)

that's insaneb