Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Acid Chat Quote Repository
Disclaimer: The quotes in this thread do not accurately reflect the personality/character of the people saying the quotes. Well... okay, some do. Also, many of these quotes reflect 18+ content, which the forum does not approve of. As such, the quotes will be stored within the spoilers. Enjoy!

On the 2nd of June, 2012, Acid Chat began to record a list of chat quotes. Moderators or Administrators of Acid Chat could add a chat quote to the chat quote repository. Locating the quote afterwards was quite simple: a command known as $quote could be used, and a bot would fetch the quote for the whole chat to see.

Since June of 2012, approximately 700 chat quotes have been recorded. Of course, a few have been removed since then, for various reasons. Anyways, the purpose of this thread is to give you the ability to read, in bulk, all quotes on Acid Chat. All 700, and any made in the future, will be added to this thread. Censoring certain names/words might be necessary based on the subject matter of some quotes in the future, but the majority will be presented as-is.

Courtesy of aaaaaa123456789, here are the first 500 quotes of Acid Chat (Last updated: 26 Aug 2015  5:23am UTC):
If you wish to see these quotes elsewhere, aaaaaa123456789 has a Pastebin link, which can be visited right here.

Changes will be made in the near future, as necessary.
[Image: Denj139.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alice for this post:
  • Killer XYZ
Reserved for Quote #501 to #1000 (we have yet to reach 1000).

Here are Quotes #501 to #703 (Last updated: 26 Aug 2015  5:23am UTC):
If you wish to see these quotes elsewhere, aaaaaa123456789 has a Pastebin link, which can be visited right here.

Reserved for Quote #1001 to #1500 (we have yet to reach 1000, so this is for the distant future)

Features to consider adding:
-All-time favorite quote of Acid Forums (as in, the one people in this thread talk about the most)
-Quote stats (words said most frequently in a quote? user with the most quotes?)
-A quote table that properly organizes the quotes into quote number, the quote itself, who added the quote, and when it was added)
noobvirgindiscussions.txt
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Killer XYZ for this post:
  • Alice, blnprxxwzyzqo569, Ilraon, Pinky
Nu. I thought my immature posts would perish forever...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Zelante for this post:
  • Alice
The new noob.txt looks great
Signature not available
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Henchai for this post:
  • Alice, Pandoras Fox, Zelante
So Acid chat really is just a big orgy?
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Kursed for this post:
  • Alice, Ilraon, Pandoras Fox, Zelante
(2015-08-26 06:00:49)Kursed Wrote: So Acid chat really is just a big orgy?

Basically, yes.
Oh that's right, I forgot I had my sinle quote removed because it was soooooooooooo stupid Smile
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
This needs to be seen!
This is cool! Reminded me of like the original 20 or so quotes we had before the actual quote thing. That was cool. I should go on my old laptop sometime because I'm pretty sure its on there still.
i dont remember saying any of this
wtf is wrong with me
"..he is literally heinz baked beans"

I remember this shit..
these quotes are terrible why would you spread the cancer
"Get this quote on someone's signature" ~ASDruska
I laughed too hard at quote 116...
(2016-05-09 16:43:03)Ares Wrote: you are making yourself look like moron ares is most knowledgeable on acid forum
(2015-09-18 03:45:22)LP Wrote: I laughed too hard at quote 116...

Context: Nick, usb, anime and idk who else (they were five) were arguing in a long-derailed thread, and I eventually locked it for off-topic while they were arguing. They were almost all game mods, too, so they couldn't continue posting in a locked thread.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Curiosity killed the cat
curiosity killed anything not messed up in my head by these forums Tongue
akiue: i'm holding norwegian off for a little bitch but i'm learning dutch now

no akiue wtf dutch is gay norwegian is the best language
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
Reminds me of conversations on acid lol
[Image: signature_2017_feb_by_playerzed-db06m6e.png]
Zero club member: Sniper