Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokémon GO Ladder
Yeah but I'm not spending a shitton of rare kandy on a number of Kyogres
i have 439 rare candy i would gladly dump some of it on kyogre
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
Gyarados is still a really good pokemon though, it has a lot of potential uses.
Aside from Kyogre, it's the best water attacker by a long-shot. Given that 100% magikarp are easier to find than getting a full team of high IV Kyogre worth maxing, it's still worth investing in a solid team where you can.

Also, a gyarados with bite/crunch is very useful if you're going up against a Mewtwo with Focus Blast. It's one of the few things that will still deal good damage without completely getting rekt.

In addition, if you have any Gyarados with dragon legacy moves (mostly dragon tail), so any combination of DT with outrage, twister, or dragon pulse, it makes a very good defender when the other top choices (bliss, snax, dragonite, espeon) aren't an option for you. Still deals good damage to the attacker, so when golden razz'd will help you defend a gym pretty well.
[Image: 29qftdu.gif]
• wнσ αм i? • σн รнє'ร тнє qυєєи. • єиα •
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Exodus for this post:
  • Antee
also btw my house got struck by lightning and so the wifi has been out for like over a week, so that's why I haven't updated lmfao
[Image: Screenshot_20180131_174712.png]

who has bad ivs mewtwo now anti
Also I maxed out my 100% groudon

[Image: Screenshot_20180131_203613.png]
fuck off
<3
I wonder why they bother adding decimals to the IV percentage when the actual value is out of 45, meaning that the smallest difference between two valid values is 2.2%.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
I've got an ex-pass for a gym I visited like 1.5 month ago and never raided on it, what the fuck XD
yeah people are getting passes for gyms they haven't even spun
Well the issue is that it's in a small city quite far away, there's no way I'm getting there on Sunday
yeah we're having the same issues here, people in trondheim have gotten passes in oslo which is 500 km away
Well let's hope that niantic fixes this shit
lmao yeah this wave of ex passes was completely fucked

also I'm pretty sure you DID need to have spun them, at the very least. If you can find the gym in your gym badges, then you've spun it before.

edit: a lot of the people in my raid group and surrounds are pissed, because we were trying to trigger some gyms here and so we used like tons of premium passes bc Niantic said "raid more to increase your chance."
Now the gym that got the pass in our area wasn't even one of the ones we were targeting, and like everyone who got it hasn't raided there ever OR even have bronze/silver on the gym.
Highest CP 4074
Level 40
564 eggs
354 caught
902 km
17 100%
16 shinies
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Podifo for this post:
  • Exodus
24 shinies

How many gold gym badges do you have noe bubleanime
25 shinies
  • Exodus
(2018-03-25 23:16:24)Podifo Wrote: 24 shinies

How many gold gym badges do you have noe bubleanime

25 shinies

I don’t really keep track anymore, but just over the 80 mark.
I’ve exhausted most of the gyms near me, and since I don’t drive continuing to work on them is a bit slow and difficult. But that’s ok!
How about you?
44, but there's no gyms left in my city to get gold on=((

also I got 3 shinies today, so 28 shinies now lol
  • Exodus
[Image: 29666306_1939804199395368_942000261_n.pn...e=5ABEFA25]