Poll: Which would you prefer?
Avatar and Custom User Title history
Custom User Title history only
Neither of these things
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, we already have a username history. What if we could also have an Avatar history, to see which cool Avatars people have had in the past? To extend that, what about a Custom User Title history? I'm not all too interested in a Profile Picture history, mostly because of the size Profile Pictures are allowed to be, which might cause some server strain if you were to load them all at the same time.

I don't know how hard it would be to implement these things. It might also not be as useful as other suggestions, but I think it would be pretty cool. I'm including a poll to see how users want this, but I understand why we won't get it even if a lot of people want it.
Discord ID: Alice#4975
[Image: Denj139.gif]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Alice for this post:
  • dotime
yes if that's possible
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
Implementing any kind of image history would become quite heavy considering how often people change them. I don't want to have to keep megabytes of images on the server, sorry.

As for user title history, I honestly don't know how close to the realm of possible that would be.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Alice, blnprxxwzyzqo569, Quercus, Zelante