Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Longest kill wins
Page 4 Smile
Thank you for helping me beat ax6
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
You're absolutely positively not welcome
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
^_^
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
you know I visited this thread several times and didn't post

perhaps I'm not really trying to win

=)
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Kkkkkkk
[Image: pMJsQyL.png?1]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOAH
Yeah. Right.
-Socrates
I'm ending this. -_-
~4h3y
*Giggles*
-Socrates
(2015-09-05 22:55:03)Mana-Fire Wrote: I'm ending this.  -_-

nope
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

Delete the posts
-Socrates
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Delete!
-Socrates
~
Let's wait... and then whoop posts!
-Socrates
Then me!
What if the posts aren't deleted?

Then I will bother you guys until you stop posting
-Socrates
(2015-09-06 02:31:54)whoopdedo Wrote: Then I will bother you guys until you stop posting

what if I bother you instead

...no :l
-Socrates