Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Longest kill wins
yes
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Nope, bother, bother!
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
I read that as "brother"
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

That doesn't make any sense if you read it that way.
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
true

wtf

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u  

ftw

Wtf! Yeah!
-Socrates
Smile
hihi

;(
-Socrates
killzzz
Hi there! *Creepy smiley face*
-Socrates
!!!

「 L a i n 」

Helloooo
-Socrates
hey Smile
3 days.
-Socrates
hi whoop

Hello.
-Socrates
#100 Smile