Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Longest kill wins
>.>
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
how are you?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Fine
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
don't fine me
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

Fine, just fine. No big deal.
-Socrates
no

i will kill this for the longest
Okay
-Socrates
k

Cold...
-Socrates
hot

v_v
-Socrates
^_^

♪ ♫
-Socrates
music

-Socrates
dot dot dot

Bother.
-Socrates
Sad

*Purple swirlies appearing around whoop*
-Socrates
????