Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Longest kill wins
Huh? ed's not a language; line editor.
Bum bum bum bum
My breakfast is plotting to kill me.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
Oh, I missed the ed command early on. Oops.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
how many (programming) languages do you know fluently ax6?
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
Probably about a dozen. I'd have a hard time sitting down and counting.
At some point it's just really easy to pick up a new language.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

Great to hear that.

BTW I shall spend time for competitive programming, perhaps, since I seem to have lost some skills of programming because I haven't programmed for a long time.
What kind of competitive programming?
Programming is a practical skill; you learn mostly by doing.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • SouthAnd960
(2019-08-12 23:46:27)Camer the Dragon Wrote: What kind of competitive programming?

To solve lots of problems using programming.

btw my mother still thinks that pumpkin is a kind of potatoes.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SouthAnd960 for this post:
  • heart
I think it's obvious that competitive programming is about competitions where you write programs...

I'd like to be able to speak out voices of both sex. ...I mean a man speaking out not only a man voice, but also a woman voice, and vice versa.

But how is it gonna be useful in my life?
(2019-08-14 06:01:54)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: I think it's obvious that competitive programming is about competitions where you write programs...

I meant like code golf
game jam
etc

like which of those or another
(2019-08-14 15:00:57)Camer the Dragon Wrote:
(2019-08-14 06:01:54)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: I think it's obvious that competitive programming is about competitions where you write programs...

I meant like code golf
game jam
etc

like which of those or another

None of them, I mean it's something like... you submit code, it gets compiled and runs. It's gonna be accepted if your program outputs correct output corresponding to a certain input. Examples: Topcoder...?
Those aren't really competitions, I think?

spa
My breakfast is plotting to kill me.

[Image: kFpaVQg.png]
m
a
t
"spam at"?

Spam at... this thread?