Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Longest kill wins
Then, do you know if you don't know?
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Probably
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
So you don't
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

Know
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
You don't know if you know if you don't know.

._.
-Socrates
kk

-Socrates
ok

AF Confession: "I don't shave my body hair."
-Socrates
what the fuck

LOL
-Socrates
whoop is laughing

Whoop is laughing inside whoop's head
-Socrates
how did you get inside your head

Magic, muggle
-Socrates
._.

So people cannot see inside whoop's head.
-Socrates
I'll follow your rule 1...

*Breaks the rule*...
-Socrates
hahaha