Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[PR3] Issue tracker
(2016-10-19 23:16:51)Cade642 Wrote: Werty, Ice, and I found a bug where Donators can host unpublished levels.
Ops, old code somewhere still Tongue
Remember check out my project! http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=115

(2015-08-19 09:19:53)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: My next username will be ax6'); DROP DATABASE; --

If you do enjoy minecraft content try out this: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...o57OGMOdCU
ERROR! PLEASE COPY EVERYTHING INSIDE THIS MESSAGE POPUP AND REPORT IT TO FORUMS!

TypeError: Error #1009
at com.jiggmin.pr3.lobby.customize:TongueartSelector/remove()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.lobby.customize::CustomizePopup/remove()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.lobby::LobbyPage/changePopup()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.lobby::LobbyPage/changeTab()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.lobby::LobbyPage/selectButton()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.lobby::LobbyPage/clickButtonHandler()
[Image: 59DSXOk.jpg]
When setting the max hp on a deathmatch level that is higher than 5 hp, upon getting damaged, then hitting a health block, it sets your health back to 5 instead of giving 1 hp

Also, when changing the max hp, it doesnt work on multiplayer. Say you set your level's max hp to 10hp, everything's fine in level editor, but when you play the level in multiplayer, the max hp stays at 5
Isokissa, will you ever fix the bug that makes it so the pirate hat effect works even when you aren't wearing it? Once you wear a pirate hat you keep the effect forever, even if you lose it.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mist for this post:
  • wertyuipo
(2016-11-15 00:37:56)Mist Wrote: Isokissa, will you ever fix the bug that makes it so the pirate hat effect works even when you aren't wearing it? Once you wear a pirate hat you keep the effect forever, even if you lose it.

This bug is iconic enough that it deserves to be part of the game. It's like the head glitch, it feels trademarked into the game.
[Image: 672f9dd83cc05845094415510a29d97f.png]
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Cade642 for this post:
  • John3, _duam_
(2016-11-15 00:42:55)Cade642 Wrote:
(2016-11-15 00:37:56)Mist Wrote: Isokissa, will you ever fix the bug that makes it so the pirate hat effect works even when you aren't wearing it? Once you wear a pirate hat you keep the effect forever, even if you lose it.

This bug is iconic enough that it deserves to be part of the game. It's like the head glitch, it feels trademarked into the game.

...What? The fact that if a DM has a hat remover and a sword that someone who is lucky enough to have a pirate hat gets a CLEAR advantage? I feel like you wouldn't be saying this if you didn't have pirate hat yourself. Which you do.

The fact that people who have pirate hats in levels with hat removers get a clear advantage over everyone else isn't iconic or fun. It's unfair.
Its just visual glitch

(2015-08-19 09:19:53)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: My next username will be ax6'); DROP DATABASE; --

If you do enjoy minecraft content try out this: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...o57OGMOdCU
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to isokissa3 for this post:
  • John3
(2016-11-15 00:48:12)Mist Wrote:
(2016-11-15 00:42:55)Cade642 Wrote:

...What? The fact that if a DM has a hat remover and a sword that someone who is lucky enough to have a pirate hat gets a CLEAR advantage? I feel like you wouldn't be saying this if you didn't have pirate hat yourself. Which you do.

The fact that people who have pirate hats in levels with hat removers get a clear advantage over everyone else isn't iconic or fun. It's unfair.

Make 100% cowboy mode to disallow pirate hat effects in your level.
Why this? ...
[Image: Huhs1eP.jpg]
Level editor // Playing the Level
helpy! if not we will have problems with the campaign contest -redo- Undecided
[Image: f8ada81db0465c3152c543ab14dbf082o.jpg]
Isokissa3 it's not just a visual glitch.
1. You do actually turn around.
2. It MIGHT be so that it hits the opposit side of which you're facing (not sure).
TypeError: Error #1009
at com.jiggmin.pr3.map::MapHolder/get blockMap()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.map::MapHolder/getSelectedMap()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.cursor::AdvancedEditorCursor/remove()
at com.jiggmin.ui::Cursor$/removeCursor()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.blockMenu::BlockKillerMenu/remove()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/removeSubMenu()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/remove()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.blockMenu::BlockMenu/remove()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/removeSubMenu()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/clickSubMenuHandler()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/selectSubMenu()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.levelEditor::LevelEditorPage/reset()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.mapPage::LevelPage/setSaveObj()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.levelEditor::LevelEditorPage/setSaveObj()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.mapPage::LevelPage/levelAvailableHandler()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.level::LevelManager$/dispatchEvent()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.level::LevelManager$/loadCallback()
at com.sparkworkz::Sparkworkz$/DataAccessCallback()
at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

Isokissa pls xd
Happens sometimes when i load up a map, covers the whole screen so i have to refresh
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to IsakGaup for this post:
  • _duam_
(2016-11-21 21:22:08)_duam_ Wrote: Why this? ... [Image: Huhs1eP.jpg] Level editor // Playing the Level helpy! if not we will have problems with the campaign contest -redo- Undecided
This is long time issue, I have no clue why its happening and when. It needs alot testing. Could you send me the level?

(2016-11-23 11:25:32)erijon3 Wrote: Isokissa3 it's not just a visual glitch. 1. You do actually turn around. 2. It MIGHT be so that it hits the opposit side of which you're facing (not sure).
Looks like its not actually. Fixed it for the future build.

(2016-11-23 15:16:40)IsakGaup Wrote: TypeError: Error #1009 at com.jiggmin.pr3.map::MapHolder/get blockMap() at com.jiggmin.pr3.map::MapHolder/getSelectedMap() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.cursor::AdvancedEditorCursor/remove() at com.jiggmin.ui::Cursor$/removeCursor() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.blockMenu::BlockKillerMenu/remove() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/removeSubMenu() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/remove() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.blockMenu::BlockMenu/remove() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/removeSubMenu() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/clickSubMenuHandler() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/selectSubMenu() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.levelEditor::LevelEditorPage/reset() at com.jiggmin.pr3.mapPage::LevelPage/setSaveObj() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.levelEditor::LevelEditorPage/setSaveObj() at com.jiggmin.pr3.mapPage::LevelPage/levelAvailableHandler() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent() at com.jiggmin.pr3.level::LevelManager$/dispatchEvent() at com.jiggmin.pr3.level::LevelManager$/loadCallback() at com.sparkworkz::Sparkworkz$/DataAccessCallback() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent() at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent() Isokissa pls xd Happens sometimes when i load up a map, covers the whole screen so i have to refresh
Would like to know more about when does this happend. Is it first time entering level editor on your current session? Have you switched between level editor and block editor? Are you coming directly from main menu? Etc tell me everything you can, helps alot

While you're fixing the Pirate hat glitch, how about fixing it for the happy hat too? (Losing happy hat does not make you lose the stats it gave you.)
Check out my YouTube channels for tool-assisted goodies.
Suuper W, SuuperPR2

Want to chat about AF, PR2 or PR3? Join the Acid Discord Server. My Discord tag is Suuper#7802.
What's Discord? Click here.
(2016-11-23 15:16:40)IsakGaup Wrote: TypeError: Error #1009 at com.jiggmin.pr3.map::MapHolder/get blockMap() at com.jiggmin.pr3.map::MapHolder/getSelectedMap() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.cursor::AdvancedEditorCursor/remove() at com.jiggmin.ui::Cursor$/removeCursor() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.blockMenu::BlockKillerMenu/remove() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/removeSubMenu() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/remove() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.blockMenu::BlockMenu/remove() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/removeSubMenu() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/clickSubMenuHandler() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/selectSubMenu() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.levelEditor::LevelEditorPage/reset() at com.jiggmin.pr3.mapPage::LevelPage/setSaveObj() at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.levelEditor::LevelEditorPage/setSaveObj() at com.jiggmin.pr3.mapPage::LevelPage/levelAvailableHandler() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent() at com.jiggmin.pr3.level::LevelManager$/dispatchEvent() at com.jiggmin.pr3.level::LevelManager$/loadCallback() at com.sparkworkz::Sparkworkz$/DataAccessCallback() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent() at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent() Isokissa pls xd Happens sometimes when i load up a map, covers the whole screen so i have to refresh
Would like to know more about when does this happend. Is it first time entering level editor on your current session? Have you switched between level editor and block editor? Are you coming directly from main menu? Etc tell me everything you can, helps alot

If i remember correctly i came out of the main menu into the level creator and loaded up my map and it happened i think its random when it happens..
(2016-11-23 16:23:24)isokissa3 Wrote:
(2016-11-21 21:22:08)_duam_ Wrote: Why this? ... [Image: Huhs1eP.jpg] Level editor // Playing the Level helpy! if not we will have problems with the campaign contest -redo- Undecided
This is long time issue, I have no clue why its happening and when. It needs alot testing. Could you send me the level?

Exclamation  Ok, I'll send you the level, I hope you do not do anything wrong with it D: </3
And..not only happen in the, if not, in other levels that I have too (I've heard that sfk, lp9 have the same problem) and some told me it happens when you "draw" a lot on the level (memory problem? Idk)..
About the error, I also get it when I am in the level editor, then I go to the block editor and I come back "quickly", then I get this big error and I have to refresh the page. On returning I must start cession again, since, fred "attacks" me.
Usually appears when I have been creating / editing a good time (+30 mins)

What happens with the songs in the level editor?
I can not hear them
[Image: f8ada81db0465c3152c543ab14dbf082o.jpg]
while you're at the hat stuff, joining a pedro koth with a pedro makes you immune to the hat effect in game, this is obviously really unfair.
(2016-06-08 14:42:56)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Poitical correctness has gone too damn far, and then some.

>Deleates all posts discussing downsides of uncontrolled immigration.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tebbe for this post:
  • _duam_
(2016-11-23 19:19:24)Tebbe Wrote: while you're at the hat stuff, joining a pedro koth with a pedro makes you immune to the hat effect in game, this is obviously really unfair.

Thats not unfair, thats how it should be. If it wasnt like that the pedro would be pretty much useless all it does is slow down people who pick it up. Other hats would be much better (Most hats still are) but the pedro should be immune to other pedros, thats my opinion  Confused
(2016-11-23 21:10:45)IsakGaup Wrote:
(2016-11-23 19:19:24)Tebbe Wrote: while you're at the hat stuff, joining a pedro koth with a pedro makes you immune to the hat effect in game, this is obviously really unfair.
Thats not unfair, thats how it should be. If it wasnt like that the pedro would be pretty much useless all it does is slow down people who pick it up. Other hats would be much better (Most hats still are) but the pedro should be immune to other pedros, thats my opinion Confused
I think you havent played KOTH? All hats will be removed and there will be added hat somewhere in the level and you need hold it x amount of time.

Also scrolling is now finally fixed

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to isokissa3 for this post:
  • _duam_

Thats not unfair, thats how it should be. If it wasnt like that the pedro would be pretty much useless all it does is slow down people who pick it up. Other hats would be much better (Most hats still are) but the pedro should be immune to other pedros, thats my opinion  Confused

Have you played a pedro koth with someone starting with a pedro? it's the equivalent of using a cowboy hat in a race.
(2016-06-08 14:42:56)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Poitical correctness has gone too damn far, and then some.

>Deleates all posts discussing downsides of uncontrolled immigration.
(2016-11-23 21:26:51)Tebbe Wrote:

Have you played a pedro koth with someone starting with a pedro? it's the equivalent of using a cowboy hat in a race.

Sorry missread everything... i thought we were talking about normal races yeah in koth its probably waay to op
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to IsakGaup for this post:
  • _duam_