Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[PR3] Issue tracker
Hi Guys. Sometimes i get this when i'm trying to log on :

TypeError: Error #1006
at com.sparkworkz::Sparkworkz$/DataAccessCallback()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

Or this:

Error: Error #2002
at com.jiggmin.blossomSocket::CommandSocket/readBytesAvailable()
at com.jiggmin.blossomSocket::CommandSocket/socketDataHandler()

Waiting for reply.  Smile
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Antonakos for this post:
  • _duam_
When opening my old level, Strafe World:

ERROR! PLEASE COPY EVERYTHING INSIDE THIS MESSAGE POPUP AND REPORT IT TO FORUMS!

TypeError: Error #1009
at com.jiggmin.pr3.map::MapHolder/get blockMap()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.map::MapHolder/getSelectedMap()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.cursor::AdvancedEditorCursor/remove()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.cursor::AdvancedHolderCursor/remove()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.cursor::BlockDropperCursor/remove()
at com.jiggmin.ui::Cursor$/removeCursor()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.blockMenu::BlockDropperMenu/remove()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/removeSubMenu()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/remove()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.blockMenu::BlockMenu/remove()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/removeSubMenu()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/clickSubMenuHandler()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor::OptionMenu/selectSubMenu()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.levelEditor::LevelEditorPage/reset()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.mapPage::LevelPage/setSaveObj()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.editor.levelEditor::LevelEditorPage/setSaveObj()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.mapPage::LevelPage/levelAvailableHandler()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.level::LevelManager$/dispatchEvent()
at com.jiggmin.pr3.level::LevelManager$/loadCallback()
at com.sparkworkz::Sparkworkz$/DataAccessCallback()
at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to realmaster42 for this post:
  • John3
Why isokissa3 removed all the PR3 commands and it gave to everyone a not working Cowboy hat ?  Undecided Huh
Players can't join LOTD if a "host" has that player in ignore list.
Don't see one of these lines!      These are all "invisible" texts for specified themes!
You are definitely not using default theme.
Dark theme isn't yours either.
And you aren't using the jiggmin's theme.
Donators (or at least I) still can't host 9+ player matches.
[Image: 672f9dd83cc05845094415510a29d97f.png]
(2017-05-09 18:17:06)Cade642 Wrote: Donators (or at least I) still can't host 9+ player matches.
What happens when u try host 9p match?
Remember check out my project! http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=115

(2015-08-19 09:19:53)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: My next username will be ax6'); DROP DATABASE; --

If you do enjoy minecraft content try out this: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...o57OGMOdCU
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to isokissa3 for this post:
  • Cade642
(2017-05-09 19:38:34)isokissa3 Wrote:
(2017-05-09 18:17:06)Cade642 Wrote: Donators (or at least I) still can't host 9+ player matches.

When I try to type the number 9 it doesn't show up in the text box.
[Image: 672f9dd83cc05845094415510a29d97f.png]
(2017-05-10 13:55:47)Cade642 Wrote:
(2017-05-09 19:38:34)isokissa3 Wrote:
When I try to type the number 9 it doesn't show up in the text box.
O ye, u just can't type number 9

(2015-08-19 09:19:53)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: My next username will be ax6'); DROP DATABASE; --

If you do enjoy minecraft content try out this: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...o57OGMOdCU
More bugs:
  • When you go to level editor without loading a level, then to block editor and to level editor again, loading a level will make an error pop up and glitch everything. Doesn't happen when going first to block editor and then to level editor.
  • Setting quality to low will load blocks with less art, that can make some blocks invisible. Same can also happen to background.
  • Flames of meteor head and feet are too transparent.
  • Colors of top hat, pirate hat and nurse hat can't be changed.
  • When saving a changed version of the block, it updates for the owner, but it doesn't for people who already have the old version of block loaded in data. Refreshing fixes this issue.
  • When viewing the profile of a player that hasn't logged in way too long, the last login text is written as "Never seen". It should say something like "Last login: Unknown".
  • Trying to click the inactive tournament button with TAB button might say the following message: "Tournament is running, spectate coming soon!"
  • Winning in hat attacks don't give you any exp for defeating a player.
Don't see one of these lines!      These are all "invisible" texts for specified themes!
how about fix gasterskyraw's lag?

Heart
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to John3 for this post:
  • Tobi66677
List of bugs in PHY version:
  • Server lag issues (will probably be fixed when this version is fully imported into original).
  • "Drawing..." text doesn't show up next to player names when loading a level.
  • Sword slash effects are not working.
  • Some missing updates (parasol and propeller have swapped abilities). Iso needs to tell suuper updates, so phy version can keep up with original.
  • When a hat falls off to the bottom, it teleports to a spawn, then it floats and can't be picked up.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TrafficCone 74 for this post:
  • _duam_
the fact you waste your time on issues ,that isokissa himself doesn't care to fix and would probably never fix, is sad.

Heart
Evil alien bullets can destroy a water block if a player is in it, with making an error appear.
(2017-05-22 19:39:25)John3 Wrote: the fact you waste your time on issues ,that isokissa himself doesn't care to fix and would probably never fix, is sad.

Suuper wasted time on new phy for me, because it generate a problem with the old one. In the future, it will replace the current one?
Updated the thread, will update more at the end of day

When you ignore somebody you can't unignore them.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FlashRock for this post:
  • John3
(2017-07-03 23:06:00)Jalapeno Wrote: When you ignore somebody you can't unignore them.

well if you refresh the page, it re-ignores them.

Heart
(2017-07-04 17:27:18)John3 Wrote:
(2017-07-03 23:06:00)Jalapeno Wrote: When you ignore somebody you can't unignore them.

well if you refresh the page, it re-ignores them.

is this natural?
BUGS:
  • The lobby background is a bit of stretched-to-right sparkworkz background. Why replace the thanksgiving background with another sparkworkz background? That makes no sense, unless changing what music should play without replacing the files is too hard.
  • Music has low quality.
  • Cheetah head uses "before" version.
  • Winged helmet/speed helmet is still displayed as cowboy hat in campaign.
  • When setting new personal record, it displays that you won a prize. It also makes us re-earn final prize, even if we have it (currently final prize is crown hat, setting new personal record makes you re-earn crown hat, which gives you another chance to use crown hat until you log out).
  • Meteor set still looks a bit broken (semi-transparent flames on head and feet, fully opaque on body).
  • Movement gets more broken as you go farther in horizontal directions. Example is Jungle by gasterskyRAW, where player starts at insane horizontal coordinates (which means very shaky movement).
  • Last tournament rule says "expensive camping". There's no information that it's allowed or not.
(2017-07-10 13:32:37)TrafficCone 74 Wrote: BUGS:
  • The lobby background is a bit of stretched-to-right sparkworkz background. Why replace the thanksgiving background with another sparkworkz background? That makes no sense, unless changing what music should play without replacing the files is too hard. It was actually accident
  • Music has low quality. I don't have better quality
  • Cheetah head uses "before" version. There is no "colorable" version for it
  • Winged helmet/speed helmet is still displayed as cowboy hat in campaign. expensive April fools!!!!
  • When setting new personal record, it displays that you won a prize. It also makes us re-earn final prize, even if we have it (currently final prize is crown hat, setting new personal record makes you re-earn crown hat, which gives you another chance to use crown hat until you log out).
  • Meteor set still looks a bit broken (semi-transparent flames on head and feet, fully opaque on body).
  • Movement gets more broken as you go farther in horizontal directions. Example is Jungle by gasterskyRAW, where player starts at insane horizontal coordinates (which means very shaky movement).
  • Last tournament rule says "expensive camping". There's no information that it's allowed or not. You need to pay me to camp, thats what it means

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to isokissa3 for this post:
  • Ali