Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Longest bump wins
hmm

「 L a i n 」

Smile
:L
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
bump
b

u

m

p
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
*can't breathe*
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
This is a 4h50 hours bump :d
Eh
-Socrates
ok
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

I shut down once again, sleeping too much is bad
-Socrates
good

Bad*
-Socrates
why

Google oversleeping is bad!
-Socrates
nah

take my word for it
-Socrates
ok

Post while ax6 isn't looking!
-Socrates
fun while it lasted
This ends here this ends now ♪
-Socrates