Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Longest bump wins
(2015-09-05 23:03:17)whoopdedo Wrote: Post while ax6 isn't looking!

oops I looked
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
>:(
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
rip whoop
:L
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
don't die whoop
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

You guys would never believe me if I said the end of the world is nigh
-Socrates
nope, you're correct on that

Correct on you not believing me or correct the world is nigh

"Nope, I disagree that I won't believe you; you're correct that the end of the world is nigh."
-Socrates
correct in that I don't believe you

>.<

Bother, bother!!!
-Socrates
why

Because you're posting.
-Socrates
Sad

BUMB

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u  

Bum
-Socrates
hi

Dump
-Socrates
''''
~4h3y
''''

Did I win this one? :P
-Socrates