Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
Longest bump wins
>.>

I win!
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
not really
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Bitch
>:(
"To know is to know that you know nothing. That is the meaning of true knowledge."
-Socrates
i thought this said "longest burp wins"
URRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpp...pp
-Socrates
Phew, two and a half hour time window someone could've snagged a win here.
haha
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

The thing about this thread is that it's really just hoping that the winner forgets to bump it before the time. If I post every 4 days, nobody will beat me. That's not particularly interesting though, maybe I'll continue with the suspense? To be honest I'll probably just forget again, haha.
Darn you, I was actually going to bump this thread.
~4h3y
Okay
-Socrates
Mana-Fire is online. I have to post now. (This is not a new win btw)
Totally.
-Socrates
Whoopdedo, are you sure you understand how this works? No need to post right after someone, this is not longest kill wins.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tuxi for this post:
  • Camer999
No
-Socrates
Yes

-Socrates
no

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u  

Yes
-Socrates
F..ing yes

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u