Poll: ???
slow
mid tempo
fast
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What tempo of music do you mainly prefer?
What tempo of music do you typically prefer? Slow, mid tempo, or fast?

Personally, I like mid tempo stuff cause that's where the riffs are tastiest and easiest to headbang to. I do like fast stuff for its insanity, though its difficult to create a unique fast riff with distinguishable non generic style. But when someone gets a tasty fast riff, its fucking good. For slow stuff, I has to be able to make me headbang or else its just boring
Mid tempo and fast music.
at least 100 km/h
=)

(really, I don't mind, although I guess I'd say anything below 60 bpm will probably be too slow)
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
The speed of sound
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Tebbe for this post:
  • Nagato, Suuper
I'd have to say it really depends on the song for me and idk atm if the beat speed has an effect, since I don't actively listen to music
15x speed is ideal. If you play music at any lower speed it means that you are too slow or mentally handicapped.
i dont stop to think about it. if i dig a song then i dig it. if not then nah. tempo doesnt matter

You taught me love, you taught me life, you taught me yemlo.

x
100, 128, 140 and 175 are my favourites.
midtempo to fast but some of my fave songs are lowtempo
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
Generally music between the BPM range of 90 and 190. Music with speeds higher than 190BPM seem to be focused more on speed and less on actually sounding good, from what I've noticed. I do like some songs <90BPM but I haven't heard too many.

Other than that, tempo doesn't really determine if I'll like a song or not.
[Image: Denj139.gif]
I don't really prefer any tempo...I mean most music inherently isn't too slow or too fast anyway so I never noticed something being too fast.
Preferably adagio
128, 140, 150 & 175. But, out of all of them. I'd prefer mid-tempo.
lolok
200 and below -> slow
200-250 -> mid tempo
250+ -> fast

my standards
I guess any preference I have is for mid. (Can't put a number on that because I never, ever look at a song's bpm on purpose.) Mostly I just want it to sound good, and that can happen at basically any speed.
Check out my YouTube channels for tool-assisted goodies.
Suuper W, SuuperPR2
(2016-10-09 23:11:53)Suuper Wrote: I guess any preference I have is for mid. (Can't put a number on that because I never, ever look at a song's bpm on purpose.) Mostly I just want it to sound good, and that can happen at basically any speed.

i dont think anyone looks at a songs bpm lol I just brought it up by my standards of making music