Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should there be a roleplay sub-forum?
Actually, I want to do a Super Smash Bros RP...
This idea is inspired by fanfiction.com forums -> Games -> Super Smash Brother -> OC Roleplay. I would like to make one here in the forums too. A roleplay would be wise to me...
Hello! I am a random gamer!
So you want 2 sub forums for one thing? : ()
Well, not really. Maybe one for fanfiction, one for roleplaying. You could add the third, the one for SSB roleplay...
I'm not going to make subforums for one or two threads. People aren't even using the ones we have correctly, at times — for instance, this is clearly a thread for Suggestions.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
You could do this in Forum Games.
You could consider RTD threads to be RP I guess (I don't). We always host them in Forum Games though.

God dammit Ringstaart
Forum Games doesn't seems like a perfect place. I mean you and I could do it, but it's just that forum games isn't suitable.
(2016-09-29 19:17:53)Miky Wrote: Forum Games doesn't seems like a perfect place. I mean you and I could do it, but it's just that forum games isn't suitable.

Why, though? You're just saying that it isn't suitable, but it would help if you gave a reason.

Have you looked at the threads it has?
just because it's forum games, doesn't mean you can't post fanfictions or roleplay stuff
lolok
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kazooie for this post:
  • Residays
no
[Image: 2is88j5.png]
no

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u  

no
Discord ID: Alice#4975
[Image: Denj139.gif]
I am on the SCP Wiki as FloppyPhoenix.
no
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

Nope.
[Image: 5UHKsKn.png]