Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Last movie you watched?
the avengers age of ultron

hated it, really lame story. big disappointment :C
[Image: AzK9VRX.png]
Trick 'r Treat, great movie
[Image: tDmQlgD.png]
I suppose we all thought that, one way or another.
The Visit

it's bad but that's why I like it
here's some dope copypasta
----------
no, i'm in the wrong era. the dumbing down is too serious here. sometimes it feels like everyone is a stupid idiot. i'm not calling out anyone in particular. just saying. the fact that people use the internet as an excuse to justify being a fuckhead idiot is proof enough. i guess another good example is in that one country they have a complete dullard running for president and everyone just makes jokes about it. we have thousands of videos on the net of people recording their selves doing stupid shit like setting their self on fire or being a bastard to someone else or a harmless animal. even basic things like two people greeting each other is a rarity in many places.

there is no such thing as a human being anymore. we deserve to be destroyed.
----------

last.fm
rolling thunder
[Image: moanlawns2cquy0.png]
mad max fury road, really liked it, simple story and tons of action
Watched Limitless again in preparation to check out the new TV show. I'll maybe watch that later tonight.
Presuming makes a pres out of you and me.
Locke. Tom Hardy is definitely one of my favorite actors.

Edit: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Edit2: Up in the Air
Final Destination 3 and The Final Destination !!!!! Thank frik for that, they were crap. Should have stopped at the first one -.-
Say what you mean and mean what you say. Rolleyes
Watched Predestination and The Babadook tonight with a bunch of people in my hall lounge.
The last movie I watched was Frozen 1 year after it came out.
Currently Dead
(2015-10-11 22:01:41)8flight Wrote: The last movie I watched was Frozen 1 year after it came out.
Are you implying the last movie you watched was in 2014? Or did you watch it more than a year after it came out?
Ted
Atm it was an interesting moive
and bad at the same time

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u  

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dotime for this post:
  • Podifo
(2015-08-27 03:15:17)Kursed Wrote: I don't know why there are so many suggestions to replace IRC. I think it's fine...

(2015-10-11 06:46:53)Hipponator Wrote: Watched Predestination and The Babadook tonight with a bunch of people in my hall lounge.

Oh jees.
The Barbadook is a very strange movie. Who keeps a beast like that in their basement?

Iron Man 2.
random Sig
(2015-10-12 04:14:33)EpicSui Wrote:
(2015-08-27 03:15:17)Kursed Wrote: I don't know why there are so many suggestions to replace IRC. I think it's fine...
(2015-10-11 06:46:53)Hipponator Wrote: Watched Predestination and The Babadook tonight with a bunch of people in my hall lounge.
Oh jees. The Barbadook is a very strange movie. Who keeps a beast like that in their basement? Iron Man 2.
I was pretty let down by the Babadook. It had a lot of potential but it didn't pay off.

Anyway, I just saw The Martian tonight, and it was awesome.

Edit: Under the Skin
the last half of million dollar baby with my dad
I just went to watch Crimson Peak yesterday. It was... interesting.
[Image: Denj139.gif]
Watched Shutter Island and The Machinist last night... Don't know what time we started but I didn't get back to my room 'til 3 am.
kick ass 2

life is a ? ¡s it

confussed isnt u  

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dotime for this post:
  • Podifo
Sicario

I didn't like it that much. It was just a girl who complained about everything.
(2016-08-15 23:41:05)Northadox Wrote: I don't want to be a stupid-ass hood nigga

Please -
never mind forger the please just change your f***ing signature. Go make your own before I throw a goddamned fit. If you were trying to be funny well you bloody right failed, and if you were trying to piss me off well you succeeded.
I watched Ernest Shackleton!