Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Last movie you watched?
Wolf Creek 2 (for the third time)
think like a man too
[Image: 11166721_ori.jpg]
(2015-10-20 17:48:10)Ramen_Noodles Wrote: Predestination, had an awesome twist
Yeah. I sadly already knew the twist when I watched it, but none of the people I watched it with did so it was really fun watching them slowly get it as the movie went on.
Presuming makes a pres out of you and me.
Saw Boruto in cinemas last Tuesday, and it just made my entire life.
For someone who has been a fan and followed the Naruto series since I was what, 11, it was a kind of 'coming of age' experience to witness the new generation.

Honestly was like a really happy-sad transition into adulthood lol

• єиα •
grave of the fireflies
east is east

at school
Kung Fury

;‿;

「 L a i n 」

Pan's Labyrinth, was very enjoyable too.
BTTF 3
(2015-10-24 14:08:51)FinalCheetah Wrote: Pan's Labyrinth, was very enjoyable too.
Pan's Labyrinth is the only movie that stops me from thinking Guillermo Del Toro is completely overrated; I didn't like Pacific Rim at all and Hellboy was just okay. A lot of people consider him one of the best directors and from what I've seen Pan's Labyrinth is his only good movie.
Just finished Limitless (the movie, not the series) on TV. I liked it. I think I'll start watching the series, to be honest.
[Image: Denj139.gif]
Just watched Sicario today. I enjoyed it.
Pixels.
lolok
I watched Crimson Peak.

[Image: MV5BNTY2OTI5MjAyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTkz...SY720_.jpg]

It seemed very good and I really liked the style and the art direction and everything, but i started getting bored towards the end mainly because i lost track of the story.
(2015-10-25 03:32:58)Skrilly the Noise Wrote: Just finished Limitless (the movie, not the series) on TV. I liked it. I think I'll start watching the series, to be honest.
I watch the show, it's pretty good.
Just watched Back to The Future.
random Sig
Majority of people were at the homecoming game, so me and some friends and a couple girls we met were watching Iron Giant in the lobby, and occasionally it would need to buffer so we would pause it and play hide and seek on the dorm's mostly empty first floor. My favorite part was when I hid in another lounge and just sat in between people watching another movie. I got to see about 10 minutes of the end of Princess Bride.
Crimson Peak
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]

I watched most of Nightmare Before Christmas the day before Halloween I think.