Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Last movie you watched?
The Conjuring
Say what you mean and mean what you say. Rolleyes
(2015-11-11 12:24:06)SHR Wrote: Fast Five or The Darknight [yeah I haven't been watching films lately because I really cba to look for a good one] No offence to you f&f fans but personally I think it was shit, I actually fell asleep (since I watched it on a plane lol). I didn't even bother to watch the whole of The Darknight (the one with joker), got boring after like 30 mins.
That pains me so much lol. The Dark Knight is my favorite movie of all time.
Presuming makes a pres out of you and me.
Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery

My roommate and I decided to watch it for meme's sake, but it actually wasn't bad at all, in my opinion.
(2015-11-12 00:03:48)eightball Wrote: Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery My roommate and I decided to watch it for meme's sake, but it actually wasn't bad at all, in my opinion.
Me and a bunch of friends started getting nostalgic about Scooby Doo a few days ago... It was deep.
Straight Outta Swampton
lolok
One of my friends had a strange desire to watch The Emperor's New Groove last night, so we did. I really like it, but I've seen it so many times by now.
Just came back from watching Spectre. I liked it.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to aaaaaa123456789 for this post:
  • Hipponator, Legisperitus
Scorch trials. Pretty good if you ask me.
[Image: ynpkSAA.png]
(2015-11-15 05:18:29)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Just came back from watching Spectre. I liked it.
Cool. I may see it, maybe one of my friends going to another college that I used to see a lot of movies with will want to see it when I go home for Thanksgiving.
(2015-11-15 08:23:55)Hipponator Wrote:
(2015-11-15 05:18:29)aaaaaa123456789 Wrote: Just came back from watching Spectre. I liked it.
Cool. I may see it, maybe one of my friends going to another college that I used to see a lot of movies with will want to see it when I go home for Thanksgiving.

It was so damn good
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Legisperitus for this post:
  • Hipponator
I just realized I've seen a decent amount of new spy movies this year; Kingsman, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, and Man from U.N.C.L.E.
The last movie I watched was Army of Darkness to catch up for Ash vs. The Evil Dead. The battle sequence was quite noice, decent overall.
Spectre

[Image: fLMubjiCQnKaj1-B2t7TJg.png]
Watched Gladiator at school. It was quite good, but all I could think of was how much the soundtrack sounded like Pirates of the Caribbean. I suppose much of the PotC soundtrack was done by Hans Zimmer though, which also composed for this, so it's not particularly strange.
I watched one of my all time favourites the other night, Black Hawk Down.
 Angel Heart  In memory of those who've crossed my path Heart  Angel 
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705
Steam - IziCain

erin broccoli at school
(2015-11-23 21:48:47)bling90 Wrote: erin broccoli at school
Brockovich?
Just watched American Psycho.
(2015-11-23 22:03:17)Hipponator Wrote:
(2015-11-23 21:48:47)bling90 Wrote: erin broccoli at school
Brockovich?

yes
"Big Money Rustlas", or "Big Money Hustlas".

Probably "The Cobble".

(2015-11-26 23:29:54)Ramen_Noodles Wrote: Just saw Enemy. I really enjoyed it, but that ending, what the actual fuck...
What was it about, sir?:o