Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Last movie you watched?
The Babadook

It was pretty good. Best horror I've seen in a while

ba-ba-ba dook, dook, dook
[Image: sXTKXzC.png]
Finished 5 and 6, now I'm ready for the 16th. R2D2 saves the day once again. How come he always has access to any computer control system?
(2015-12-06 20:11:15)Fanciful Wrote: The Babadook It was pretty good. Best horror I've seen in a while ba-ba-ba dook, dook, dook
I think I ruined that movie for myself by watching it with a large group of friends and joking the whole way through. None of us were scared, except for one of my friend's who gets scared at any "horror" movie.

And besides that, I just didn't think the movie lived up to its potential. It set itself up to be something great.
Presuming makes a pres out of you and me.
8 Mile.
'Creed' in theatres. There was only two other people besides my mom and I.

Lmfao. No love for boxing movies <3
[Image: youtube_banner_by_ineverfinishanything-db6xvfs.png]
Enjoy my shitty art? Check out my dA babe: ICALLTHISART

(2015-12-06 23:46:41)Shanaroo Wrote: 'Creed' in theatres. There was only two other people besides my mom and I. Lmfao. No love for boxing movies <3
I think the emptiest theater I've been in is when I saw Whiplash with a friend back in January. There were only 2 or 3 other people.
Good Will Hunting. I absolutely loved it.
watched mockingjay part 2 - i liked it
also saw goosebumps - predictable and boring at times (not to say that mockingjay wasn't predictable)
[Image: tumblr_nddxf2XzYY1tvf9p0o1_400.gif]
(2015-12-09 08:49:33)Hipponator Wrote: Good Will Hunting. I absolutely loved it.

That movie is awesome  Big Grin Just watched "The Departed" with Matt Damon, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jack Nicholoson and Mark Wahlberg, really good, well worth watching.
Say what you mean and mean what you say. Rolleyes
this 

and its fucking amazing

[Image: sXTKXzC.png]
Star Wars 7. It's actually really, really good. Definitely watch if you've watched the others.
we watched the day after tomorrow and frankenstein at school today
"Phonebooth" pretty good movie.
Say what you mean and mean what you say. Rolleyes
(2015-12-16 22:00:27)Sapphire 1 Wrote: "Phonebooth" pretty good movie.

Wow it looks interesting

(2015-12-16 20:35:39)bling90 Wrote: we watched the day after tomorrow and frankenstein at school today

Haha wow..this is kind of spooky. We watched that last week at school too...
(2015-12-16 22:00:27)Sapphire 1 Wrote: "Phonebooth" pretty good movie.

Oh, that's a great one. A long time since I watched it, I should do so again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tuxi for this post:
  • Sapphire 1
The new starwars film

Didn't like how everybody is related, it's a massive galaxy and yet everybody seems to be somebody's son.
But it's good they got some of the old actors back
[Image: AzK9VRX.png]
Just so everyone knows, at least one of the things PooZy said are not true. Maybe both.
I know Star Wars is out, and some people haven't seen it (I'm one; I'm seeing it Tuesday), so let's please keep this thread absolutely spoiler-free.

Anyway, sort of on a whim I went and saw Spotlight. I was in the area Christmas shopping, I had a free ticket, and I did want to check it out. Since the ticket expires soon, and theaters are going to be packed starting tonight with Star Wars, I figured this was my best chance. Anyway, it was a very powerful film. Very good. I really like how the story of the scandal gets bigger before your eyes as you watch and the characters uncover things.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Hipponator for this post:
  • Tintin
(2015-12-17 00:08:19)Whitepro Wrote:
(2015-12-16 22:00:27)Sapphire 1 Wrote: "Phonebooth" pretty good movie.
Wow it looks interesting
(2015-12-16 20:35:39)bling90 Wrote: we watched the day after tomorrow and frankenstein at school today
Haha wow..this is kind of spooky. We watched that last week at school too...
which one?
Back to the Future 2 last night. Actually my first time watching that full movie. It's pretty great, but I like the first one better.

I'm watching the new Star Wars on Monday. Pretty stoked.
[Image: musicbar.php?name=Tin101&colour=teal]