Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[PR3] Campaign Creation Contest
(2017-07-29 06:54:41)TrafficCone 74 Wrote: Here's my top levels in my opinion.
 4 and 6 are wrong

Heart
(2017-07-29 06:54:41)TrafficCone 74 Wrote: Here's my top levels in my opinion.

Regarding the bottom, for a level to be disqualified you have to be able to end up stuck in a spot in the level, (world of fire, tobeach, collapse, chamber) item luck does not disqualify a level at all
[Image: 59DSXOk.jpg]
(2017-07-29 23:13:14)IceThatsCool Wrote:
(2017-07-29 06:54:41)TrafficCone 74 Wrote: Here's my top levels in my opinion.

Regarding the bottom, for a level to be disqualified you have to be able to end up stuck in a spot in the level, (world of fire, tobeach, collapse, chamber) item luck does not disqualify a level at all

Rules
  • There will be 8 newly selected levels for campaign unless Isokissa3 decides otherwise, so there will be two phases: Phase 1 and Phase 2. Each Phase will introduce 4 new levels to the campaign.
  • There will be 7 newly selected levels that come out of Phase 3 so please be sure to submit your levels!
  • The level must be a traditional race nomination. I hope this is self explanatory.
  • The level must be a finished submission. Updating your level before the deadline is acceptable however!
  • The level must be over the length of a minute on a normal run. This helps eliminate troll nominations.
  • The level must not rely on item luck. Each individual item box must have one item set to them.
  • The level must not be a tutorial. We already have a tutorial level for newcomers!
  • The level must not have any controversial or inappropriate content within the level.
  • The level must be submitted before the 26th of July 2017 for the 3rd Phase. All levels submitted afterward will not be considered for Phase 3.
[Image: eiqkiq.png]
It's surprising how few people read the rules.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to FinalCheetah for this post:
  • Dangevin
Why was Rollergarfeolooldpip disqualified
you know why
[Image: 298630500862525442.png]
so yeah whas happening
[Image: tauros.gif][Image: bouffalant.gif]

(2017-08-09 14:02:08)Defiant Wrote: so yeah whas happening

Been quite busy, so currently I'm playing through the levels I left off on since my livestream crashed. Once I play through the levels the judges and I are discussing what we thought of each level and what levels we'd like to see in the campaign.

Also we're going with 4 new levels this phase instead of the original 7 for the simple fact that we didn't have as many submissions as we thought we'd have.

On top of that, Justinbob100's levels are now on the submission list since he gave up his spot as judge for this phase.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Dangevin for this post:
  • IceThatsCool, Mist, Zelante
Just thought I'd say that I added a walkthrough for Chamber (1P) [NODEATH]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uj_Rm3UxLeY

The video is about an hour long but in actuality, it takes roughly 10 minutes to complete if you know what you're doing, and even less if you're speed running it.
(Sorry, my voice is super clunky and gay cause I was sick)
When will we get the results.

Heart
(2017-08-24 15:04:10)John3 Wrote: When will we get the results.
They are currently discussing which Roller map is the best
(2017-08-24 18:31:30)Justinbob100 Wrote:
(2017-08-24 15:04:10)John3 Wrote: When will we get the results.
They are currently discussing which Roller map is the best

It's a difficult choice to make I expect it will take a while
Approaching a month tho
[Image: tauros.gif][Image: bouffalant.gif]

Star 
Sorry for the long amount of time in-between the submissions closing and choosing the Phase 3 winners.
There were a lot of things that came up and I promise tha
t next Phase won't take as long.

Before the results are made, I would like to thank every user who submitted a level to the contest for introducing the other judges and I to your submission! If it weren't for the creative levels produced by each and every one of you we would have nothing exciting or fun to play on this version of Platform Racing 3!

And with that, here are the results...
The following levels are to be added to the campaign:

[Image: sW5hdkU.png]

Ablaze by Justinbob100

The platforming in this level for me personally was superb. Hopping from one calm version of the map to the other disastrous alteration made the level remain fresh while also providing unique platforming sections
The art is also fantastically well made as well.

[Image: 1ToMVOY.png]

Last Voyage by DuFl3y

Although the theme of the track is somewhat simplistic, the game play is fun, flows well, and
would be very fun to speed run.

[Image: hK68BuG.png]

Dark World by Gasterskyraw

A very worthy lengthy challenging level. The game play is fantastic and, although the theme
of the level is simplistic, it fits the level perfectly. Kind of gives a Void Campaign vibe
but it crafts its own identity with interesting paths and obstacles.

[Image: rwTf6ZI.png]

Pyramid II: The Sunset by Duam101

Traversing the insides of this pyramid-like structure is very enjoyable. The vanish block sections are
very well done and the crumble block sections require you
to plan out your jumps carefully if you want to get a good time.

Thank you to everyone who submitted their levels!

Phase 3 Submission List:

1. Military Base by Tungster
2. Abandoned Hideout by Tungster
3. A Ricksy Escape by Mist
4. The Asylum of Demise by Defiant
5. Dark World by GasterskyRAW
6. World Of Fire by Logan66677
7. A Buddhism Finding by John3
8. The Plantation by Fred the Giant Cactus
9. Escape the Dungeon by Larsyuipo
10. Castle Siege by Larsyuipo
11. Last Voyage by DuFl3y
12. Tobeach by Tobi66677
13. Collapse by WryChaos
14. The Effigy of Lord Effulgence by WryChaos
15. Chamber (1P) [NODEATH] by RMXdotEXE
16. The Tower of Misery by John3
17. Future by DuFl3y
18. Pyramid II, The Sunset by Duam101
19. PR1 Grand Tour by Pkachu05
20. Rollergarfeolooldpip by TadTad
21. Rollerspace by DuFl3y
22. Rollerdesert 2 by SuperGuy0713
23. Chamberroller by RmxDotExe
24. Aquatic Hell by Justinbob100
25. Ablaze by Justinbob100
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Dangevin for this post:
  • Cade642, Luna, _duam_
I lost even though I put immense effort in my level and changed it up so many times for judges. I am really crushed and sad from this decision.

Heart
(2017-08-25 03:31:13)John3 Wrote: I lost even though I put immense effort in my level and changed it up so many times for judges. I am really crushed and sad from this decision.

Sorry about that bud :[

If it makes you feel any better your level was actually really good, and I know you've been putting in a lot of effort.
(2017-08-25 03:36:24)Dangevin Wrote:
(2017-08-25 03:31:13)John3 Wrote: I lost even though I put immense effort in my level and changed it up so many times for judges. I am really crushed and sad from this decision.

Sorry about that bud :[

If it makes you feel any better your level was actually really good, and I know you've been putting in a lot of effort.

Thanks. I honestly thought I could win because I put my passion and soul into it.

Heart
Why not Chamber tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to RMXdotEXE for this post:
  • Tebbe
(2017-08-25 09:38:20)RMXdotEXE Wrote: Why not Chamber tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

better question: why no roller tho
[Image: lqSzvV2.gif]
(2017-08-25 12:33:10)larsyuipo Wrote:
(2017-08-25 09:38:20)RMXdotEXE Wrote: Why not Chamber tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

better question: why no roller tho

Roller maps are probably getting their own seperate campaign so they don't overshadow the normal campaign levels.
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to TadTad for this post:
  • isokissa3, larsyuipo, RMXdotEXE