Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend list glicth
Not a suggestion or feedback but it pertains to a glitch I have experienced and talked to ax6 about. Perhaps we as a united community can get to the bottom of this glitch

People on my friends list disappeared one by one without me or them doing anything to my friends list. I, however, still appear on their lists. 

Anyone else have this problem ? O_O
Had that during the first months of Acid, I think it happens either when the two people sent a request but only one accepts, or when the same persons sends two and the other accepts the oldest.

Not sure though, but it's pretty simple to fix, just start over with the request.
[Image: 444709LunaSig.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Luna for this post:
  • Nagato
(2016-10-07 02:05:22)Luna Wrote: Had that during the first months of Acid, I think it happens either when the two people sent a request but only one accepts, or when the same persons sends two and the other accepts the oldest.

Not sure though, but it's pretty simple to fix, just start over with the request.

Ah, good to knoe I wasnt the only one to have it. 

Did I ever mention how much I love you Truk?
It's happened to me a few times and I mentioned it to ax6 a long time ago.
cant confirm. i dont have any friends Sad
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. ?

(2016-10-08 17:48:10)Leathery Wrote: cant confirm. i dont have any friends Sad

Now I don't have any either :/
Had we stuck to ewc this wouldn't have happened.
"Get this quote on someone's signature" ~ASDruska