Poll: What do you think?
It's good
It's bad
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nintendo Switch
I'm still trying to get my hands on a switch.. i heard they have outdated version of webkit which is susceptible to a use-after-free exploit, lol..
Nintendo hacker / Engineer
While the console itself doesn't interest me too much, I'm really excited about some of the games being made for it. It's getting Xenoblade 2 and a new Fire Emblem in 2018. No matter how bad the system itself is I'm buying a Switch at some point just for these games.
steam: trunkynugget
battle.net: trunkynugget

I like fire emblem and smash and stuff. Overwatch is pretty cool too.
(2017-03-12 21:11:46)Reisyukaku Wrote: I'm still trying to get my hands on a switch.. i heard they have outdated version of webkit which is susceptible to a use-after-free exploit, lol..

I know someone made a userland hack within 24 hours of release. No news about kernel though.
If you need to contact me for any reason, or if you have any questions, concerns, problems or requests, message me here or email me at aaaaaa123456789@acidch.at.

This forum has been around for (loading...)
Someone within 5 miles of me is selling one for $650 USD, what a great deal!!!
Catch the dope with your horoscope!

[Image: JXGCh7i.png]
4 comments later and here I am to shill my CFW  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http://reinx.guide
So there's paid online multiplayer now...
WHERE
IS
PIKMIN
My main complaint is the lack of games.

My copy of Super Mario Party is arriving tomorrow, and the TWEWY remaster releases next friday.

I'd say that problem is being remedied.
h
(2018-10-05 04:28:03)Pandoras Fox Wrote: My main complaint is the lack of games.

My copy of Super Mario Party is arriving tomorrow, and the TWEWY remaster releases next friday.

I'd say that problem is being remedied.

Obviously 'good games' is objective, but given im fairly picky I'll just say I found BotW, SMO, and XC2 to be fairly solid games.. New pokemon is ok as well.. Gamefreak likes to experiement with shit all the time.. they remove features and add features to see what sticks. Hope the PoGo shit is removed tho..
shit console, garbage games, nintendo has gone down the toilet
<(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)> <(o.o)>

JOIN THE ACID RPG FORUM GAME - http://forums.acidch.at/showthread.php?tid=7142
        [Image: 89768-7c131e8d4dd209374f544d74adc5aaa8.jpg]