Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BeepBox
BeepBox

beepbox.co Wrote:BeepBox is an online tool for sketching and sharing chiptune melodies.

All song data is packaged into the URL at the top of your browser. When you make changes to the song, the URL is updated to reflect your changes. When you are satisfied with your song, just copy and paste the URL to save and share your song!

Here's the song I randomly created.
I messed with it about a month or so ago when I was bored. It was literally my first time creating anything music related at all, but I guess they came out rather decently for someone with no experience with any music software, period... 

Here's the first one, which I simply call "First Song" (for obvious reasons). I'm sorry for the layout of this song being disgusting as all hell, it's because this was just a test to see how the program worked, and at the time, I had NO idea what the heck that number grid was supposed to be.
This is the second one, which can be considered a "Grab Pack" of sorts. It's just a slightly remixed version of First Song with a different rhythm set to it. After that, the song just turns into a bunch of little beats I had in my head that I did now that I actually knew how the site worked! I could have definitely done more with each individual song, but I really didn't feel like it in the day I created all this stuff. 

Now that I listened to these again, this makes me want to create some more. Maybe one day when I'm bored again!  Tongue
[Image: psx-jojo-mariahintro.gif]
I made this in about 14 minutes. Pretty cool thing this is.

Probably will use it later just to see what I can do with it Tongue

Click here for the song thing.
bloop
[Image: Denj139.gif]